Food Journal Sat 1st Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi all, I suffered NO ill effects last night from yesterday's chocolate consumption... gone are the days when a single bite of chocolate would give me diarrhea. Just the immediate stomach cramps at the time were all I suffered. Oh well back to the Miralax as usual! :wink:

I spent today batching up the next 3 weeks worth of vits and realized I didn't have B1!! :confused: I placed an Amazon order and that will be with me on Monday - no beri beri here, thank you!! :smile:

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Cheese (5)
L Fish (25)
S Yogurt (10)
D Chili w grated cheese & sour cream (30)
Protein total (100)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

gone are the days when a single bite of chocolate would give me diarrhea

is this good or bad? LOL! :13:

I feel like a drank water all damn day but here it is mid afternoon and I have only gotten 40 oz in, darnit. it's the three cups of coffee. :coffeebreak:

food choices good so far: had NONE of those candy bars at work, HA!

B #1, yogurt/butter coffee
B #2, egg and 1/2 cup very buttery oatmeal
L, (while visiting my daddy), half a turkey reuben and some "salad" made of cheese, bacon, eggs, high fat dressing
S: Fig bar
D: Roast beef and fried squash
S: Baked Cheese sticks

Vites, done

Happy February!
Breakfast: My last dug out pretzel roll sandwich, loaded with turkey and mayo.
Lunch: Greek yogurt
Dinner: Meatloaf (no breadcrumbs)... but it turned out too dry and I didn't eat much.
Snack: About four pieces of bacon and a few thin slices of fresh, salted tomato (I was really craving a vegetable) with mayo
Vitamins done. Water/Crystal Light lemonade- 8 glasses so far

Last edited:
He he, you often get me Googling to understand your menu :wink:. Chicken reuben is new to me and it sounds good. I hope the visit with your daddy went well.

B #1, yogurt/butter coffee
B #2, egg and 1/2 cup very buttery oatmeal
L, (while visiting my daddy), half a turkey reuben and some "salad" made of cheese, bacon, eggs, high fat dressing
S: Fig bar
D: Roast beef and fried squash
S: Baked Cheese sticks

Vites, done

Happy February. Yes, meatloaf can be very heavy and I'm not personally a delicate eater so I can understand that... you live and learn :smile:

Happy February!
Breakfast: My last dug out pretzel roll sandwich, loaded with turkey and mayo.
Lunch: Greek yogurt
Dinner: Meatloaf (no breadcrumbs)... but it turned out too dry and I didn't eat much.
Snack: About four pieces of bacon and a few thin slices of fresh, salted tomato (I was really craving a vegetable) with mayo
Vitamins done. Water/Crystal Light lemonade- 8 glasses so far

Latest posts

Back