FIRST BLOOD WORK RESULTS

No not an ass at all I appreciate your input as far as the copper my doctor said it was elevated slightly to stop taking it and honestly I don't know the amounts to take of the others because I was going to look into it this was my first blood work so I really don't know what I'm doing LOL And as far as what I take I take the prepackaged DS vitamins from vitalady

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160401-142409.png
    Screenshot_20160401-142409.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
And yes I was referring to the creatine I was going to take like a sports supplement or something because I'm going to start working out soon but if you guys don't think I need it then I won't

And yes I was referring to the creatine I was going to take like a sports supplement or something because I'm going to start working out soon but if you guys don't think I need it then I won't
I certainly get that it is hard to know what to take in the beginning. The Vita Lady list is a good place to start. It is in the vitamin section.

I was lucky in that I had a friend with whom I worked who had the DS a year before me so I had a model to follow for getting started on vitamins. I have to say that so far really other than your Vit D, your labs are looking great.

Okay good that's good to hear and yeah my vitamin D levels were low before surgery they had me on prescription vitamin D but it was those gel caps which obviously won't do me any good now after surgery

Okay good that's good to hear and yeah my vitamin D levels were low before surgery they had me on prescription vitamin D but it was those gel caps which obviously won't do me any good now after surgery
I was on those gel caps from 2007 to summer of 2010. Didn't do much as a normie either. It DID get me from not registering to about 15 over that time frame.

In 2010 while I was researching surgery, I discovered Vitalady and Dry D3. So I stopped the gel caps and went to the Dry D3 around Oct when I knew I was heading toward surgery. My immediate pre-op labs showed I had gone from 15 to mid 50's.

Latest posts

Back