Evaluate the PLAN Please- sorry so long

and yes, Star - I am trying for no more than 45 per meal - its not hard really.

I don't think I've had that many carbs in a day in over 5 years!
I stay under 30g total for a whole day. Not everybody is as carb sensitive as me though. Some people don't need to go that low.

After your surgery you won't have room for anywhere near the amount of carbs you're eating now..not and still get in enough protein and fat.

My suggestion would be to start cutting them out of your diet now so it's not so hard afterwards.

45 grams of carbs per meal for weight loss is mega excessive. Transfer a couple hundred calories to protein and you'll be more in the ballpark. I'd suggest no more than 100 grams total carbs (not net, well, maybe subtracting fiber but nothing else) per day.

oh my goodness! Thank you guys. I tell you I thought I had it good with the carbs - the plan I am following I got back in the day and lost a lot of weight on it - but today, as I was process all this I realized that at the time, I was also weight trying (girlie type) and doing water aerobics several times a week - hen fuzzy - so, 100 carbs a day it is till the exotic VLCD - and no more Barilife - spell check keeps changing it to braille - and Centrum Vits. yeah..

@duh_Mom,

I am here near Graceland and I am going to TX for a RNY (2000) to DS revision. Praying for us all!

I go in on the 17th, a day after you! We have to keep in touch!

I was supposed to have it this Wednesday (10th), but the staff called in April to say Dr. Ayoola would be on vacation---fine with me! Rest up, Dr. A. and I will see you on the other side! :)

Latest posts

Back