Dr k patients

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I can't find the post discussing this but Huntington Memorial rooms, are they private? Verdugo Hills was very easy to get in and out of parking wise and with Dr K"s office there it is convenient but the rooms were tiny and old. How do the rooms at Huntington compare? Do you know if they are all private? Room for my wife to stay?

Thanks

Mine was private nine weeks ago. I believe they all are. Great hospital. *Edited to add, yes, room for your wife. I didn't have anyone stay over night, but they told me they'd bring in a recliner if I wanted someone to stay.

Huntington yes they are private. It looks like a resort. You definitely can see the difference between there and Verdugo. Thank God my insurance only considers Huntington a center if excellence. Even when you're driving up to the hospital they valet park also. Rooms are huge. Well at least mines was. Plus it was way oversized. They brought my so at the time, a chair that made into a bed. I would definitely go to Huntington if u have the choice. He is only allowed a few spots there a month. So surgeries are scheduled out farther because of that. But it's worth the wait to me.

Huntington yes they are private. It looks like a resort. You definitely can see the difference between there and Verdugo. Thank god my insurance only considers Huntington a center if excellence. Even when you're driving up to the hospital they valley park also. Rooms are huge. Well at least mines was. Plus it was way ocersized. The brought my so at the, time a chair that made into a bed. I would definitely go to,Huntington if u have the choice. He is only allowed a few spots there a month. Do surgeries are scheduled out farther because of that. But it's worth the wait to me.
Hi Clementine

We did go to Huntington Memorial with Cameron to the ER a few days after getting out of surgery at Verdugo Hills. It is very nice but Verdugo Hills was not bad at all either and frankly much is easier to get around. The rooms were private but they were small. I am weighing the ease of getting around HM is a mad house and yes you can Valet but it $7 plus tip....VH is free parking and very short walk to rooms. I don't want to put my wife through anymore than I have to so now I am leaning VH but that could change.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back