Dr Inman and Medicare ?

ginger

Hi,
Sorry I have not been here much. I am trying to find out for a good friend if Dr Inman accepts Medicare for the DS. Does anyone here know ?

He has watched me lose additional weight since my revision a couple of years ago. He is diabetic and had lost his main insurance from when retired from teaching and only had Medicare now. He told us earlier this evening he is ready to make the decision.

Thanks for any help !

Ginger <><

Ginger, his best bet would be to contact their office cause even if it's on their page or she is listed as a Medicare provider ONLINE, that is not always accurate.

And let us know what you find out - your friend isn't the only one who needs a DS surgeon that accepts Medicare, for sure.

Thank you, I had forgotten I could of gone to the Medicare website and looked her up. Had gotten home after a long day and this friend is finally showing true interest after a new increase in his insulin. I will report back when I know. He lives about 3 hours from her, but seems like a wise choice for him.

Thank you, I had forgotten I could of gone to the Medicare website and looked her up. Had gotten home after a long day and this friend is finally showing true interest after a new increase in his insulin. I will report back when I know. He lives about 3 hours from her, but seems like a wise choice for him.
Even after verifying with the Medicare website, he needs to make sure of it thru her office.

Physicians add/drop Medicare at a whim.

Yes I told him that a short time ago. He needs to make the call this week. We are heading out on vacation soon, so I will report back when I know. I told him to email me if he had questions while we are gone. He is not shy, I am sure he will update me.

Yes I told him that a short time ago. He needs to make the call this week. We are heading out on vacation soon, so I will report back when I know. I told him to email me if he had questions while we are gone. He is not shy, I am sure he will update me.
See if you can get him to join us over here...we need more of the male perspective!

I will, but he is not good on the computer. I would probably have to teach him upon my return. Let's see if he really takes the first step.

If you are speaking of Dr. Margret Inman at St. Vincents Carmel, IN, I can tell you that she does accept Medicare.
My mother is scheduled for surgery with her in two weeks (she is having the sleeve) and Medicare is paying for all but $1000 of her surgery.
My uncle had the DS with her last year and Medicare paid then as well.

That is wonderful news GirlFriday. I will pass it on to him. I will teach him about the forums after our vacation

@ginger I'm not the greatest with computers either - people at work used to tease me that if it weren't for eBay I wouldn't be on a computer at all - but this site is easy to use and your friend would benefit greatly from all the info and support here. It is wonderful that you are helping him, but it's still not the same as being here, reading and then reading more, asking questions, etc. Of course you can't force him to join us, but I hope he does.

Hi Larra, I am sure he can do it once I explain it and show him. I just do not have time before we leave for vacation. Hopefully he will get an appt while I am gone and I will have time to help upon my return. Trying to pack, just found a leak in the roof...grrrr....

Latest posts

Back