Dr. Esquerra - Actually gives awesome nut advice.

I don't know why but that really struck my funny bone :)
I had a decent-sized one at the hospital that looked so funny that just remembering it makes me giggle. I feel bad for whoever had to clean *that* up... it was in the bedpan thingie that they put in the toilet. Oops.

LOL God I would've flushed that (it's just me, I get really embarrassed by certain things). I kept pouring my pee down the toilet to the point I had multiple nurses telling me to stop. I told them I don't like people looking at my fluids/wastes. I finally did stop!

I sort of
LOL God I would've flushed that (it's just me, I get really embarrassed by certain things). I kept pouring my pee down the toilet to the point I had multiple nurses telling me to stop. I told them I don't like people looking at my fluids/wastes. I finally did stop!

I left the room to go for a walk immediately after, and when I got back, it was gone. I am usually quite embarrassed about that sort of thing too but I'd also urinated and they said they wanted to keep track of input/output so I didn't flush it. I noticed that they discontinued measuring immediately after that, though.... lol

After 5 days of a pre-op clear liquid diet I'm rather amazed you produced anything, @BebeZed. As for you, @Soonerjoseph I'm amazed they were able to cut up your intestines with the contents of 4 Convenient Food Marts and two restaurants in there. And I would have freaked out leaking buckets of sanguineous fluid from my incision. You were soaking TOWELS? Geez, son.

After 5 days of a pre-op clear liquid diet I'm rather amazed you produced anything, @BebeZed. As for you, @Soonerjoseph I'm amazed they were able to cut up your intestines with the contents of 4 Convenient Food Marts and two restaurants in there. And I would have freaked out leaking buckets of sanguineous fluid from my incision. You were soaking TOWELS? Geez, son.

I would have been but my sister's mother-in-law had just come over. She's an RN and didn't seem worried so I wasn't as well, after she explained what it was. It was at least 20 hours after I ate all that stuff before my surgery so I think I digested it all to my colon by that time. I kept wondering if they sucked all of it out or something (even though I didn't see anything like that happen in all the surgery videos I watched the past many months).

Latest posts

Back