DENIED AGAIN!

@Charris.... Necroposting....lmao! I love that!!

I still don't have the DS approved by my insurance. I am going to get my lap band out and let my innards heal for a few months then try again for the DS. Surgery scheduled for this Friday for band removal. Hoping for DS by ends of the year. Thanks for checking in on me... I love this site... Everybody is so supportive!!

@Charris.... Necroposting....lmao! I love that!!

I still don't have the DS approved by my insurance. I am going to get my lap band out and let my innards heal for a few months then try again for the DS. Surgery scheduled for this Friday for band removal. Hoping for DS by ends of the year. Thanks for checking in on me... I love this site... Everybody is so supportive!!
I am happy your are getting the Crap band out this Friday, Amey

@Amey well that's good. In the meantime will you still be pursuing approval so when your ready it will be ready for you?

Necriposting is actually a word I've see Diana use.

Yes... As soon as my bands is out the surgeon's office will start getting ready to submit for the DS. If just the DS is denied without band removal at she same time then we will start the appeals.

It's my new word... I used 'necro-nagging' today while telling my son to get his laundry done that he had been avoiding for a week. Maybe it wasn't in the correct context but it was fun to say lol

Latest posts

Back