Damn it! I Told You SO!

Thank you for the condolence. The isolation during the pandemic makes me sad for all of the missed opportunities for family gatherings. We are all trying to be careful and not participate in any potential “super-spreader” events, but I worry we are losing precious time with loved ones.

I'm sorry for your loss, MsVee

Thank you for the condolence. The isolation during the pandemic makes me sad for all of the missed opportunities for family gatherings. We are all trying to be careful and not participate in any potential “super-spreader” events, but I worry we are losing precious time with loved ones.

we are and it's the kind of thing there is no way to measure. all the decline I normally see in a nursing home long term resident got so much worse due both to the pandemic and to the response to it.

I know one facility that was happy to have an excuse to gut their restorative program and it's a crying shame. they blame the pandemic but it shows their own poor priories. they still have plenty of money for holiday decorations.

It is so hard to watch people suffer needlessly. This week I lost another relative. She died from renal failure. She was on a list for a kidney but it just did not happen for her. She was 53 years old. She fought so valiantly to stay alive. It hurts when there are available solutions. My condolences for the loss of your friend.
I am sorry to hear you lost someone else. The woman who does my taxes has been hoping for a kidney for years.

Latest posts

Back