Consultation with Dr. Greenbaum tomorrow!

@Debbie. I, too, am using Dr. Greenbaum. He's terrific. You'll also get to know Tina and June,his assistants. They are very helpful. Whenever I email Tina she gets back to me quickly. She'll answer all of the logistical questions. Hope your consult goes well. If you choose Greenbaum I would love to meet with you when you get to NJ.

Consult done!!! Psych eval done! Heart doctor appointment next friday. Who do I call for an upper GI? I called an imaging place and they don't do it. I couldn't call anywhere else due to it being good friday - so many places were closed!

@Debbie. I, too, am using Dr. Greenbaum. He's terrific. You'll also get to know Tina and June,his assistants. They are very helpful. Whenever I email Tina she gets back to me quickly. She'll answer all of the logistical questions. Hope your consult goes well. If you choose Greenbaum I would love to meet with you when you get to NJ.
When are you doing it?

Consult done!!! Psych eval done! Heart doctor appointment next friday. Who do I call for an upper GI? I called an imaging place and they don't do it. I couldn't call anywhere else due to it being good friday - so many places were closed!
Try asking your PCP for a local place...or your local hospital will know. If they need a script, get Dr. Greenbaum to send them one by fax.

Latest posts

Back