Carmina Cardinas Royal body lift

kirmy

Hi Sexy people it’s been a while!
so I’m booked for Jan 2022 fir a lower body lift and fat grafting , bum lift. Anyone on here been to Carmina in Tijuana before? Any safe advice?
Spikey bugger I must see you. Sadly David your favourite won’t be coming. Any hip lobbies!

Wow Kirmy haven’t heard from you in a while. I hope all is well.

Hi Sexy people it’s been a while!
so I’m booked for Jan 2022 fir a lower body lift and fat grafting , bum lift. Anyone on here been to Carmina in Tijuana before? Any safe advice?
Spikey bugger I must see you. Sadly David your favourite won’t be coming. Any hip lobbies!

It’s about a two hour drive to Tijuana. You are, of course, staying at my house...just before & just after? (The only task assigned to the person in that room is to yell at the ducks who think our pool is their pond.). Are you flying into LAX or San Diego? The only hitch in the travel is the return to the US, where crossing the border can take forever. If you are flying into Tijuana, you avoid that mess. It’s been a while, but this place was quite nice:
https://grandhoteltj.com.mx/ (Stupid aside: It’s so close to the border, and so tall, when standing in the upper floor’s business center, my cell phone thought it was in the US and I didn’t even have to hassle making an international call home.)

We have a practically-family RN who is, of course, fabulous, and would make himself available. What can we do to bring David along? We have been COVID-19 vaccinated and will fight our way to the front of the line for boosters for the variants.

i decided to call you the other day. That’s when I realized that when “cutting back” on my “unnecessary spending,”
I seem to have eliminated international calling. I can fix that...lol

Last edited:
It’s about a two hour drive to Tijuana. You are, of course, staying at my house...just before & just after? (The only task assigned to the person in that room is to yell at the ducks who think our pool is their pond.). Are you flying into LAX or San Diego? The only hitch in the travel is the return to the US, where crossing the border can take forever. If you are flying into Tijuana, you avoid that mess. It’s been a while, but this place was quite nice:
https://grandhoteltj.com.mx/ (Stupid aside: It’s so close to the border, and so tall, when standing in the upper floor’s business center, my cell phone thought it was in the US and I didn’t even have to hassle making an international call home.)

We have a practically-family RN who is, of course, fabulous, and would make himself available. What can we do to bring David along? We have been COVID-19 vaccinated and will fight our way to the front of the line for boosters for the variants.

i decided to call you the other day. That’s when I realized that when “cutting back” on my “unnecessary spending,”
I seem to have eliminated international calling. I can fix that...lol
Oh I want to talk to you. Email me your phone number again. I’ll call you.

Latest posts

Back