Are you on THIS oral contraceptive?

Two methods are mandatory!!

Getting pregnant while rapidly losing weight and with the malabsorption will result in GRAVE, perhaps LETHAL, CONSEQUENCES for the fetus and you. (I know you know this, write girl. I'm just spelling it out for those who don't know).

AND...an unplanned pregnancy could mean that the woman, not planning for such an event, is using teratogenic drugs and could cause irreparable danage to tbe fetus.

You mean "not currently a requirement," don't you?

The POTUS could try to put those draconian policies back in place. If there were thousands participating in the Women's March in January, that would bring out millions. I'd even get off my butt for that.

(Or people could do what my dear old dad did. He said if Mom didn't sign for his vasectomy, he'd find someone to forge her signature.)

In 1997 I interviewed plastic surgeons for basic postpartum tummy tuck. One surgeon was a young guy fresh off the boat from Scotland. He refused to perform PS on a married woman without her husband's in-person written consent. I was flabbergasted, then started laughing because I was sure he was joking. He was not. It took me about 30 seconds to collect myself, and then I stood and walked out.

I have 2 safe methods. abstinence for 4 years and a complete hysterectomy.

now let me check what mý child is on. ONE TOOT IS ENOUGH! LOL

Well if she's still not wearing a seatbelt, you KNOW she's probably ignoring lots of other safety precautions...lol
well she had mirena till 6 months ago. it moved and embedded in uterus. they thought it May have caused cancer. but it was ok. so im always harassing her shes swears she wears condoms and uses birth control pills they put her on. SO IN ESSENCE @Spiky Bugger you are probably RIGHT shes doing nothing!!!!!

In 1997 I interviewed plastic surgeons for basic postpartum tummy tuck. One surgeon was a young guy fresh off the boat from Scotland. He refused to perform PS on a married woman without her husband's in-person written consent. I was flabbergasted, then started laughing because I was sure he was joking. He was not. It took me about 30 seconds to collect myself, and then I stood and walked out.

We once had a handyman...very traditional (read "sexist") old-school Mexican who worked here, but whose wife and kids were still in Baja. At one point he mentioned that she was on the pill and wanted him to get a vasectomy, but he didn't want surgery. I smiled my most Wise Old Oracle smile and said something like, "Hmmm...and with you out of town all the time...I guess it protects her even when you aren't home, right?" He stopped painting and stared at me. "But if you had the procedure, she wouldn't have any need for the pill, huh?" A couple of months later, he told me that he'd be gone an extra week because he had decided on a vasectomy. Lol

MiniSue hasn't had a period in many years...since she went on THIS pill. Her boyfriend has announced that he need to have a vasectomy. Good guy.

Latest posts

Back