Are you on THIS oral contraceptive?

@k9ophile I hope you checked for 2 vasectomy scars and not just one. But sheesh, is that really where you find attractiveness? Here I am, looking for beautiful eyes, a beguiling smile...

I did not regret eliminating one pill from my regimen 8 or 10 years ago .... except for pregnancies, I was pretty much on the Pill from 15 (to regulate my periods) until menopause.

@k9ophile I hope you checked for 2 vasectomy scars and not just one. But sheesh, is that really where you find attractiveness? Here I am, looking for beautiful eyes, a beguiling smile...

LOL My tongue is firmly planted in my cheek. It seems to be the best birth control for a woman... no risks like the pill or an IUD, no post-tubal ligation syndrome, etc. What you look for is also in my top ten things to look for. Vasectomy scars aren't the first thing on my list, but definitely in there.

I have a friend who had trouble finding a reliable method, hence her two abortions before she finally was able to convince a doctor that was she wanted a tubal ligation. Thank God spousal approval is no longer a requirement for such surgeries.

Oh, the joys of menopause. Plus I've also been known to say the most attractive thing on a man is a vasectomy scar.

My SO is planning on getting one this summer, after I'm post op and feeling good. I have the mirena IUD currently, but it does give me some wicked cramps. The snip was his idea! Kind of sweet, right? XD

Are any of you taking TWO BC methods? That is what's being recommended by my surgeon's office. We're supposed to seek an internal and a barrier method. My SO cannot get a vasectomy because he's already had major rerouting of "the main vein" due to a stabbing incident when he was a teenager in Detroit. I don't get regular periods anymore. Pre-meno? I'm not sure, but last year my GYN refused to give me hormone centered BC because of my age (47) and the "risks." I need to make an appointment to get on two methods now since the surgeon's office scared me to death about pregnancy. Just wondering if anyone else heard that or does use two methods.

Two methods are mandatory!!

Getting pregnant while rapidly losing weight and with the malabsorption will result in GRAVE, perhaps LETHAL, CONSEQUENCES for the fetus and you. (I know you know this, write girl. I'm just spelling it out for those who don't know).

I have a friend who had trouble finding a reliable method, hence her two abortions before she finally was able to convince a doctor that was she wanted a tubal ligation. Thank God spousal approval is no longer a requirement for such surgeries.

You mean "not currently a requirement," don't you?

Latest posts

Back