Anyone take Bone Booster from Vitacost?

Bagaof4

After my diagnosis of osteoporosis, I decided to add Bone Booster to my regime. I currently take 3 doses of Calcium Citrate away from my other vites (1,800 mg) and my calcium levels and PTH are good. (9.3 calcium, 23 PTH, 79 for D).
The dosage of Bone Booster says 6 capsules. I assume that is to be spread out through the day in say 3 doses. Is it best to take it apart from other vites and Calcium? I will be taking something every two hours at that rate which I will work out if that is best. Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with this?
Thanks!

I take Jarrow's Bone-Up, which is similar to Bone Booster. I take 9 capsules a day... 3 at a time. I take it with other vitamins. Also take Cal/Mag Citrate and I mix it up some with the Bone-Up. The only thing I keep separate from calcium is iron.

Thanks Kathy. What kind of Cal/Mag Citrate do you use? These are both in addition to Calcium Citrate I assume?
I use Nature's Plus Cal/Mag Citrate. 3 capsules has 500 mg calcium citrate and 250 mg magnesium citrate. I take 6 capsules a day. That is my calcium citrate part of my calcium regimen.

Latest posts

Back