Anyone heard from Kirmy?

Good Gosh Kirmy you so deserve a good break, or 300! I am so sorry that this shit keeps piling on you and wish there was a magic wand to wave and make this all go away.

My thoughts of healing and love are with you. Please take care of yourself the best you can, both physically and mentally. Just know there are a lot of former fstasses pulling for you.

Well, I hope nothing in your culinary repertoire involves yew needles, and that this particular allergy will not matter to you ever again.

Are they going to match your remaining tit, or are they going to give you a lifted one, and then match up the other, so you get two new boobs? (Inquiring minds wanting to make silk purses out of sow's ears here, with no literal reference to your actual tits intended.)

They should also it involves a tummy tuck so I'll try to get as much lifted and tucked as possible. If I'm gonna be miserable I'm gonna be fabulous and miserable.

Considering yew (bark, needles, etc) is very poisonous, I am not surprised that you reacted, Kirmy. But I didn't know that yew was used in cancer treatments. It makes sense but hell, I'm just glad they had all hands on deck for you.

Didn't you try to die during your DS too? Once this is all done and you are tucked and lifted and even more fabulous than before, you need to stay far, far away from the medical world.

So yeh I'm here still.....and I'm winning even if the vantage point is skewed by the horribleness of it all.

@kirmy it's so good to hear from you. I totally agree no matter how bad the pain or how bad you look or feel if you have another day to get up and fight or even want to think about fighting YOU DEFINITELY ARE WINNING. People have told me with all the sickness and illness and tragedy I have suffered in the last 3 years I inspire them to continue the fight. No YOU are a true inspiration and make me want to tie a knot at the end of my rope and continue to fight. I hope you heal quickly and you continue have the fight in you to continue on. You're a fighter keep it up!

If I recall, she was in the OR something like 8-10 hours.
11.5 but whose counting!

Yup my DS caused a lesser omentum tear and a tear of my spleen...we'll sort of...more an ooze. Oh and my surgeon got swine flu during my op, I blew my ports all ovet the theatre due to abdominal gas then ended up in ITU sexually harassing my hot surgeon off my tits on Fentanyl.

Good times!

Tha
@kirmy it's so good to hear from you. I totally agree no matter how bad the pain or how bad you look or feel if you have another day to get up and fight or even want to think about fighting YOU DEFINITELY ARE WINNING. People have told me with all the sickness and illness and tragedy I have suffered in the last 3 years I inspire them to continue the fight. No YOU are a true inspiration and make me want to tie a knot at the end of my rope and continue to fight. I hope you heal quickly and you continue have the fight in you to continue on. You're a fighter keep it up!

Thanks beautiful. You're walking a tough road and I just hope things totally turn around for you. Thank you for your kindness honey. Xx

Hello!

Well.....it's been a journey. I have only one chemo to go. The last treatment came close to killing me after I had an anphalactic reaction. The after effects were shite too...so I've been living the zombie quiet life. So so far here is an impressive list of the side effects from my scorned Earth treatment:
Hair loss
Lost my eyelashes and laterally my tears so I have dry eye
Hands and feet are peeling
Fingernails are flaking off
Lost my oral and gut mucosa so have systemic thrush from mouth to anus
Uncontrollable diahorrea when I'm sleeping...its a fucking thing!
Dry skin
Chemically induced and sudden menopause...like full fucking on Oh my God...so full on
Insomnia
Aphasia
Dizziness
Ringing in my left ear
Balance issues intermittently
Loss of short and long term memory
Fibrosis of the veins in my left arm
Muscle loss
Calcium loss
Servere depletion of my white cells
Liver and kidney damage ( recovering)
Muscle loss

On a plus side I have no pubic hair so I don't have to sort the bikini line. That's it..that's all I've got...oh and not dying of cancer.

So I'm muddling on with my dementia, menopause and General systemic fuckery waiting for the sun to come out from behind the poisionus cloud of chemo. The tumour formally known as Warwick is undetectable when I go fishing for him. So I'm guessing I'm in the clear there. Now if I can just not relapse and peg out or develop secondary leukaemia from the chemo then I'm good.

Surgery is within the next month and a half and the radiation therapy for a month. After that I'm going on holiday and taking up dangerous hobbies.

So yeh I'm here still.....and I'm winning even if the vantage point is skewed by the horribleness of it all.

Meh.
Kirmy darling!!

I can see I am late to the party, but I finally found you. You must beat the living crap out of this menace!! I did it on both titties. If I can do it, a super hero such as yourself will crush the invader for certain! So sorry to hear of you troubles. I miss your marvelous self, so get back to you most fabulous self so I can catch up. Guess what? I have Australian family I knew nothing about....

Latest posts

Back