Any Bariatric Surgeon have a DS?

revisionDS

Just curious, any WLS have a DS? I know of WLS that have VSG, lap band and RNY but no WLS that I know has a DS? You would think there would be at least one?

I am going to edit this: WLS =weight loss surgeon, anyone know if any bariatric surgeon has the DS?

Last edited:
I myself had the RNY back in 2009. One of the best decisions I've ever made for myself. No regrets.
I believe the majority of members here are DSers ... Don't quote me on that though. Something you'll appreciate is that we're planning on adding some features here that will allow you to find which members had which surgery. Should be exciting.

J.

ok I should have said WLS meant weight loss surgeon......
Ah okay. Usually folks refer to WLS as weight loss surgery - so thanks for the clarification.
Hmmm. And good question. To answer it - nope. I don't know of any surgeon that's had the DS. It's a popular surgery though - so I'd imagine there are at least one or two. Where they are is anybody's guess though.

J.

No...but I know of bariatric surgeons who have Lap Bands and take their Huber needles with them so that they can pig out at conventions and social events and then give themselves an adjustment (fill) after the event.

Really.

Yes I know MDs that have the DS, but I don't know any bariatric surgeon that has the DS, interesting

Latest posts

Back