And WTF is That GD….

You even lined it up perfectly with the stripes on the wall paper! All in all, a fine feat of Rube Goldberg engineering.

You even lined it up perfectly with the stripes on the wall paper! All in all, a fine feat of Rube Goldberg engineering.

Thxs Larra! How observant of you! Also, you cant see it, but that vent is about 2 ft higher from the "source" right next to the toilet. Fumes don't have to wait to go to the ceiling to get evacuated.

LOL..the thing is, as far back as I can remember, I never had gas, ever, my daughter even asked me a few months ago why I never farted like other people. My only explanation was that my body absorbed everything, minimal waste, therefore no gas. I seiously believe that, especially now as it is opposite.

It's interesting you say this, because I too very rarely farted pre op, and when I did there was no smell. I know for a fact I was a super absorber, and had a transit time of 4-7 days!

So, now, when I see some of the gas/poop smell posts, I always am wondering why I'm getting off so easily. Of course, early out, there were go guarantees and you are a mere baby as far as post-op guts, so you have at least months till things are settling. Of course I do have my days, but I damn sure earn them when I do, as I can be a fairly reckless eater (and I'm maintaining, don't have intolerances, and don't really have repercussions gas/poop-wise, so why not eat whatever I want?). Only once in a great while do I pay terribly for eating garbage, so I may not eat mac and cheese and then ice cream before I meet with the president, but usually I can eat exactly that, with no ill effects.

I have wondered if it's because I was pretty gas free before, so I get off easier now, or if it's because I'm a dedicated eater of probiotics. I sometimes take them in supplement form, but I try to get as many probiotics in my foods as possible.

I'll be curious to know if the same holds true for you in the future. Lol, you'll have to put my on your future poop updates.

Latest posts

Back