An Update...and Have a Few more Questions?

Awesome progress @robs477 and @chevtow! Holy crap!!!!! So unfair that damn male metabolism. :confused: I panicked a little when I hit a stall last week and my weight loss has definitely slowed down. I was really happy to be down 32 from the pre- op diet though. 68 pounds to go!!

Congrats and keep up the great work guys!!

Awesome progress @robs477 and @chevtow! Holy crap!!!!! So unfair that damn male metabolism. :confused: I panicked a little when I hit a stall last week and my weight loss has definitely slowed down. I was really happy to be down 32 from the pre- op diet though. 68 pounds to go!!

Thxs Jen.....32 lbs is great, 68 to go sounds even better! Thats NOT really all that much. You will be there in no time!

That looks like it would be a really good percentage of EWL!

That looks like it would be a really good percentage of EWL!

Thats the way I was looking at it too...its all about percentages, not pounds and she is approx 1/3 of the way there! Very Happy for her :D...and you too BTW :D

Latest posts

Back