A... Fissure

Soonerjoseph

I went to the doc today because somehow over the last couple of weeks I did something down there that's becoming progressively more painful. He couldn't see anything externally and said it's either an internal hemorrhoid or an anal fissure. I told him that about 2 weeks ago I thought I felt something rip down there. But I though that no, it was only my imagination. I guess not. I just know I don't want to have a bowel movement and I'm putting it off right now. I want to put my head through a wall from the pain. I spend so much time taking a shower to ease the pain now.

Anyway, I have to go back tomorrow for blood work and he's going to refer me to a surgeon so he can look on the inside to see what's going on. Anyone have anything like this happen? I haven't had anything close to a "constipated" bowel movement. Everything has been these mushy floating small "objects"....since the surgery so I don't understand how I got an anal fissure or an internal hemorrhoid.

I am so sorry you are going through this! I hope that it turns out to be an easy fix!

Latest posts

Back