4 months (and stuck in a stall)

I am feeling especially discouraged today. The scale still hasn't moved. I've revamped my eating this week and I'm trying to tell myself that it's going to be ok. But honestly, right now I feel like I have failed again and this isn't going to work. that's how I feel, it may not be reality. :-(

Have you taken measurements? Most times the scale didn't move for extended periods of time my clothing size did.

I think 5.5 pounds is pretty good:) I hope you are feeling better now. I remember with my VSG I stalled every 3 months or so too. It finally started moving again, but I know it can really play with you're mind.

At 4 months I stalled and gained. Went up and down for about 3.5 weeks. I know this because I log my weight in an app and when I read your post I went to look. I'm currently 16 months post op and I've lost 142 pounds.

STAY THE COURSE !

Sending you positive vibes and patience <3

@DS fan THANK YOU!!!! I needed to hear that!!!!!!!!!!

The scale still hasn't moved...well I keep gaining and losing the same 4 pounds. We were at the beach last week and while I ate better than when we took our first vacation in June, I still wasn't perfect and that's ok, because this is life and there will always be vacations in life. I did try on some capris yesterday that I wore in June and they fit looser so there is that. Trying on clothes is the only thing I got keeping me sane about this right now.

Getting back at it today. Meal planning and prep. Carbs around 90-100 a day (thats as low as I go people). I eat clean, minimally processed food. I work out regularly. All I know is if I keep doing the right things then I will get there.

@DS fan THANK YOU!!!! I needed to hear that!!!!!!!!!!

The scale still hasn't moved...well I keep gaining and losing the same 4 pounds. We were at the beach last week and while I ate better than when we took our first vacation in June, I still wasn't perfect and that's ok, because this is life and there will always be vacations in life. I did try on some capris yesterday that I wore in June and they fit looser so there is that. Trying on clothes is the only thing I got keeping me sane about this right now.

Getting back at it today. Meal planning and prep. Carbs around 90-100 a day (thats as low as I go people). I eat clean, minimally processed food. I work out regularly. All I know is if I keep doing the right things then I will get there.

You will! This is a sensible plan. Keep doing the right things, the weight will come off.

Hey hon how much protein are you eating on average? Sometimes eating more protein stokes the fire and kicks the weight loss in gear. That being said I still think you are fine and as Spiky Sue said your body is just adjusting.

Hang in there

Latest posts

Back