We must drink oils by the quart?

You two need to come see me. I will show you how to fill your fridge with food for the whole week. Just heat and eat! I have just one kid (age 20) left at home and he is rarely home for meals. I just keep the fridge stocked and he eats what and when he wants. I almost always have some yummy leftovers for lunch/snacks. I will try to post some more recipes.

Please help me.....I'd love some ideas as I'm cooking almost every day of the week.

Please help me.....I'd love some ideas as I'm cooking almost every day of the week.

Check out the recipes thread in a bit, I will put in a few of my staples. Just keep in mind, my tastes may differ from yours. :geek:

If you're on Facebook, follow the "Low Carb Zen" page and you'll get recipes in your newsfeed everyday. Otherwise, go on Pinterest and search for low carb recipes and start pinning, they're endless.

Tonight was Jamaican chicken I made 2 weeks ago. Today I cooked 4 meals worth of chili and sliced skirt steak and put it in to marinate for stirfry on Friday. I made extra rice. Put 1/2 in the chili and 1/2 is in the fridge to add to the stirfry. The rice was a special request for a guest. I usually don't fix rice but at least I did brown whole. I imagine the stirfry will probably make a dinner and lunch the next day. Earlier this week I did 4 meals worth of sauce plus some small containers to use on pizza.

Except for the meat, all the ingredients came from the 99centsOnly Store. OOOPS, not the onions. I found them 10lbs for a buck at Cardenas. Food is a good value here!

Tonight was Jamaican chicken I made 2 weeks ago. Today I cooked 4 meals worth of chili and sliced skirt steak and put it in to marinate for stirfry on Friday. I made extra rice. Put 1/2 in the chili and 1/2 is in the fridge to add to the stirfry. The rice was a special request for a guest. I usually don't fix rice but at least I did brown whole. I imagine the stirfry will probably make a dinner and lunch the next day. Earlier this week I did 4 meals worth of sauce plus some small containers to use on pizza.

Except for the meat, all the ingredients came from the 99centsOnly Store. OOOPS, not the onions. I found them 10lbs for a buck at Cardenas. Food is a good value here!

I do make extra of things I am already making then, my hubby has stuff he can pack for lunch and I have lunches too. A real time saver.

OR.....you can get a chopper that dices everything in one fell swoop. I bought one and it has different sized grids for different sized dicing and it is the BEST THING EVER. Got it at WalMart. Under $20.

OR.....you can get a chopper that dices everything in one fell swoop. I bought one and it has different sized grids for different sized dicing and it is the BEST THING EVER. Got it at WalMart. Under $20.
I love the idea of a chopper but I have never found one that actually saves me time! The food processor...no. By the time I clean it all the time savings are gone. Plus I tend to murdilate whatever I am trying to chop.

Latest posts

Back