Sunday Weigh In (9/29/2024)

Last time 137
This week 136.2

I have been ill for a while with COVID. This is my third time with COVID. It was horrible, and hubby thought he would was going to have to take me to the hospital. I'm better now, but dealing with sinus issues thanks to ragweed.

My son is in Western North Carolina, so I've been stressed about that. Thankfully, FEMA is there now so they have access to water. Still no power or water at their home. There's still no way in or out.

Last time 137
This week 136.2

I have been ill for a while with COVID. This is my third time with COVID. It was horrible, and hubby thought he would was going to have to take me to the hospital. I'm better now, but dealing with sinus issues thanks to ragweed.

My son is in Western North Carolina, so I've been stressed about that. Thankfully, FEMA is there now so they have access to water. Still no power or water at their home. There's still no way in or out.
Keep healing. And stressing yourself over your son isn’t helping you. Although I totally understand. We have family scattered all over that area. Thankfully we’ve heard from most of them. Other than being bored silly from no power, no internet, no water, they’re doing okay. We still have one MIA.

Where in NC may I ask? My husband has a cousin in Chandler northwest of Asheville, whose mom is in a memory care facility. Another up on a small place called Paw Paw just outside of Marshall, NC, a few in Rutherfordton who are doing okay. A cousin in Mauldin, just south of Greenville, SC. She’s been super bored! Lost her phone in the house for four days. A bunch in Kona, NC which is in Mitchell County, that’s the home place of many of husband’s family. The one MIA had moved to Black Mountain.

We use to live in a small town just inside of N.C. where I26 crosses from Spartanburg to Asheville, town called Tryon. We have lots of friends there.

Keep healing. And stressing yourself over your son isn’t helping you. Although I totally understand. We have family scattered all over that area. Thankfully we’ve heard from most of them. Other than being bored silly from no power, no internet, no water, they’re doing okay. We still have one MIA.

Where in NC may I ask? My husband has a cousin in Chandler northwest of Asheville, whose mom is in a memory care facility. Another up on a small place called Paw Paw just outside of Marshall, NC, a few in Rutherfordton who are doing okay. A cousin in Mauldin, just south of Greenville, SC. She’s been super bored! Lost her phone in the house for four days. A bunch in Kona, NC which is in Mitchell County, that’s the home place of many of husband’s family. The one MIA had moved to Black Mountain.

We use to live in a small town just inside of N.C. where I26 crosses from Spartanburg to Asheville, town called Tryon. We have lots of friends there.
My son and his partner are in Asheville. Luckily, their house is on a hill, so no flooding. He works at Mission Hospital, and his partner works at a clinic in town, so they've both still had to go to work. My son complained about not being able to play video games. :ROFLMAO:

My son and his partner are in Asheville. Luckily, their house is on a hill, so no flooding. He works at Mission Hospital, and his partner works at a clinic in town, so they've both still had to go to work. My son complained about not being able to play video games. :ROFLMAO:
First world problems! His job was critical. But he’ll live without the games for a few days.

Last time 137
This week 136.2

Sorry about the COVID and sinus issues - hoping you find relief from boht. Also, hoping that your son will have power soon.

Latest posts

Back