Sunday Weigh In (12/11/2022)

Nov 20 135.2

last week: 135.0

I'm going to be OK with this because it is the dark armpit of winter and I don't have full time job and I live with a bunch of people I really would rather not live with and all it does is rain or snow or be icy and the days are SO SHORT! blargh!

Nov 20 135.2

last week: 135.0

I'm going to be OK with this because it is the dark armpit of winter and I don't have full time job and I live with a bunch of people I really would rather not live with and all it does is rain or snow or be icy and the days are SO SHORT! blargh!
Weight is doing good. Yes, the days are short but it’s only 98 days til spring https://daysuntilspring.net/

it's silly but my brain is very happy when we reach the solstice and I know we have turned the corner.

also, living inside a gorge was not the best idea.

Last week 195.2
This week 194.8

Have this week off. Looking forward to a chance to chill out. Don't have much planned for the week. Plan on making a big pot of beef stew tonight or tomorrow to munch on during the week (and then freezing more for later).

Last week 195.2
This week 194.8

Have this week off. Looking forward to a chance to chill out. Don't have much planned for the week. Plan on making a big pot of beef stew tonight or tomorrow to munch on during the week (and then freezing more for later).
Good for you.
I’m making a 3 envelope pot roast today. Actually the crock pot is making it. :)

Latest posts

Back