Hi!

LosingItAll

Hi All -
First off, thank you so much for creating this forum, I've been reading much content and have learned a ton in the process.

I am a past lap band patient that did not have success and had to have it removed several years ago. Because of that experience I just put off dealing with my obesity. BUT no longer. I want to tackle this issue and live a happy and healthy life going forward.

Looking at DS surgery and hoping to learn from you all and also provide encouragement and support for others if I can. I am introverted by nature, so even posting on here is difficult. But will do my best to help if/when I can.

Hi and welcome @LosingItAll! :) You're among friends. I'm sorry that you had to endure a lapband and its removal. That must have been difficult. Wishing you all the best on your DS journey!

Hi All -
First off, thank you so much for creating this forum, I've been reading much content and have learned a ton in the process.

I am a past lap band patient that did not have success and had to have it removed several years ago. Because of that experience I just put off dealing with my obesity. BUT no longer. I want to tackle this issue and live a happy and healthy life going forward.

Looking at DS surgery and hoping to learn from you all and also provide encouragement and support for others if I can. I am introverted by nature, so even posting on here is difficult. But will do my best to help if/when I can.
Welcome!!

I am also an introvert and completely understand how difficult it is to post. I promise the people here have been nothing but outstanding!! They are very supportive and just amazing. They have guided me through so much and I have learned a ton through them. I'm excited to have to here 😀
-Sara

Welcome!!

I am also an introvert and completely understand how difficult it is to post. I promise the people here have been nothing but outstanding!! They are very supportive and just amazing. They have guided me through so much and I have learned a ton through them. I'm excited to have to here 😀
-Sara
Part of it, the founder (me) is an introvert. This is one of the few places I’m comfortable posting.

Part of it, the founder (me) is an introvert. This is one of the few places I’m comfortable posting.
I'm greatful you have founded this forum. It's been such an amazing place. Between here and the DS Facebook group, I have found so much support and success from having the support I needed ❤️

I'm greatful you have founded this forum. It's been such an amazing place. Between here and the DS Facebook group, I have found so much support and success from having the support I needed ❤️
I happened to own the software and had a server to host it on, but the founders were actually a group of us. About 15 of us that were tired of being pushed around other places.

Hi and welcome! I learned so much about bariatric surgery, and this site actually led me to choosing the DS over other options, and I'm so glad I did.

Back