Hello from Durham, NC!!

mynameismo

Hey y'all! My name is Mo, 56yoF, SADI done on 8/30/23 by Dr Pilati with Wake Med Bariatrics in Cary, NC.
HW 248, pre-surgical wt 238, CW 180, GW: healthy enough to chase my grandbaby!

Getting in my 64 oz water, my 100g protein, and my daily aerobic exercise very consistently. Just started weight training this week.

Struggling with major hair loss & significant loss of muscle mass, but absolutely committed to the process, the tool, and the lifestyle.

Here to learn about best practices to stay in step with everything needed to stay healthy, and hopefully keep my medical team in line with what THEY need to do to keep me healthy and thriving.

Hey y'all! My name is Mo, 56yoF, SADI done on 8/30/23 by Dr Pilati with Wake Med Bariatrics in Cary, NC.

Getting in my 64 oz water, my 100g protein, and my daily aerobic exercise very consistently. Just started weight training this week.

Struggling with major hair loss & significant loss of muscle mass, but absolutely committed to the process, the tool, and the lifestyle.

Here to learn about best practices to stay in step with everything needed to stay healthy, and hopefully keep my medical team in line with what THEY need to do to keep me healthy and thriving.
Hello! Congrats on the weight loss. The hair loss is a bummer, but at least it's winter, so just put on a hat and it will all be growing back in when the weather warms up and you can take it back off.

Hello! Welcome! I'm in NC too and had a modified traditional DS with Dr. Pilati in November! He's an amazing surgeon and I think he really cares about his patients. They are pretty great over there in general, even though there are a few things I argue with them, like vitamin supplementation and fat intake. LOL So glad you are doing well!

Latest posts

Back