You can't make this shit up - SMH - surgery tomorrow

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I am pretty darn sure that I have a freaking inguinal hernia now. I have has this hard lump that I found this weekend on the right side of my groin.....not the privates but the pubie bone. It is smooth and when I grab that area it is very solid and the other side is just soft tissue. Yesterday I emailed my pcp to ask about it and as soon I hit send it deflated after I passed some gas. He said he doesn't need to see me because from what I described he has no doubt it is an inguinal hetnia. He is referring me to a local surgeon, actually the guy who did surgery and found Camerons Hodgkins. ....so we see where we go.

I asked Dr k about groin pain and trouble peeing and he said it sounded like prostate and to see a urologist when I got home. He also checked the peritoneal cavity when he did my ventral hernia repair and saw nothing....so this damn thing must have just finally popped through.

I am tired of this shit but what are you going to do.

So yeah I guess my attention whoring days aren't over as it looks like another freakin surgery. FML!

I'm so sorry. Good luck. :(
Thanks Mandy. I will be fine. Just another damn surgery and month of feeling cappy then sore. I don't want anymore freaking mesh. The other stuff is just finally getting to the point that I am not sore all the time.

Last edited:
LOL. That it is is! Pain my ass, well pain in my groin that seems to be migrating south.....there is not a more painful place on a dude.:(

good lord Scott! I think you need an abdominal / groin lining transplant. we could invent it for you. it's like they fix one spot and another blows out. dude, try to feel better.
No kidding. It sure does seem like that I fix one thing and it pits pressure on another area and pop.

Thanks.

Full body mesh suit! Go ahead and piss and moan all you want...no one can claim that right more than you. Hey, I've got one you'll never get...it's vaginal. hahahahahahaha
Ha! At this rate my package will probably get blown out so I will probably end up with something like a vagina! :D

Latest posts

Back