Where to buy online?

harrietvane

That isn't Vitalady! I've tried to order the DS 'package' twice over a number of months, and both times been told there's a 6-8 week wait for three or more things in the order. Given I'm paying international shipping, I'm not paying for it twice!

Is there any online pharmacy people recommend that ships internationally, and general brands I should look out for? Can't even find Citracal in Singapore pharmacies or online, so I'm having trouble working out how I will put my own together locally.

*tears out hair*

Amazon.com

I get just about everything everything through Amazon but a few things. The things I don't buy from them are just items I get locally but I am sure Amazon has it. Liz has a store on here that links to Amazon but credit for the sale comes to this board so it helps her with the cost of maintaining the site.

Thanks, I'll have a look. My challenge is getting them all from the same 'seller' at Amazon so it can be one shipment, but I'll start there.

@harrietvane, start with the Vitalady list...check Amazon and the store here And then see if you can find them on the local Amazon for your area. I know our British contingent have managed to find local options for many things and in some cases, better options. But it is going to take some work on your end.

In the meantime, make sure you are taking a centrum equivalent multi and calcium citrate or hydroxyapatite (it's an elemental form). And a dry form of vitamin D. You are just a little over a month out and should be okay for another few weeks if you can get at least that much at the moment. You do need to be on the full list by 3 months out and then start tweaking based on your own labs.

There's no Amazon Singapore, so it's going to be international shipping...just looking for a one-stop option. Thanks for the suggestion - I'll see what I can find through Amazon. Disappointed the Vitalady option didn't work out a second time, though...

I'm taking my Centrum, but finding calcium citrate has been pretty hard, so that and the D are the pressing ones for me to find.

I'm taking my Centrum, but finding calcium citrate has been pretty hard, so that and the D are the pressing ones for me to find.
Look for an elemental calcium...that night help. As for the D...not sure what to say on that one. I know one of our memebrs lives in the UK but her dh travels stateside about 2 times a year...she orders vitamins for 6-8 months at a time and he takes them back with him.

I'm hoping eventually Vitalady gets their stock issues sorted as that is my long-term plan, @southernlady. I have plenty of friends in the US I can always ship through if needed, though. And I just found a localish Citracal.

I bought vites for a friend in Australia several times. I would buy them all and collect the packages then make one big shipment. This was the cheapest way to do it. There are people who make a living doing this called freight consolidators.

Unfortunately the Amazon store options don't ship overseas, at least for D3. Found D3 sublingual 10,000 IU at sg.evitamins.com, and Citracal a iherb.com. Starting to come together!

Latest posts

Back