What do you think about this commercial?

it's brilliant.

I don't think WW would be any help, especially with The Hard Part, but the commercial is dead on for me.

I think it's a really sick commercial. Comes off initially as all happy and good, and you're left to figure out the insidious lie in it. There's nothing at all wrong with eating. The RIGHT foods.

I absolutely HATE Weight Watchers. They made millions off women who are still heavy, including my wonderful aunt. Who weighed in every week of her life.

Oh so much liver and fish. I hated WW with the damn meetings and weigh in!!

I agree with you! I hate group anything! I don't like strange people enough to have to be with them every week and I don't like the completion of weighing in together. I post my weight on here but it doesn't feel like a competition.

I do think the add is clever in the way it hones in on the fact that most of us eat our feelings.

I agree with you! I hate group anything! I don't like strange people enough to have to be with them every week and I don't like the completion of weighing in together. I post my weight on here but it doesn't feel like a competition.

I do think the add is clever in the way it hones in on the fact that most of us eat our feelings.

Do you remember the people that strip down to there underwear so they would weigh less. Crazy! I only took off my shoes! Some people swear by WW though. Good for them if it works!

Do you remember the people that strip down to there underwear so they would weigh less. Crazy! I only took off my shoes! Some people swear by WW though. Good for them if it works!

I still take my shoes off to weigh at the Doc's office. For my Sunday weigh in, I am buck neckid!

Latest posts

Back