Vitamins and Vitalady

Charris

Now an angel
Hello everyone its me again. Lol Where can I find Vitalady's suggestions how to take vitamins. I cant recall what I am supposed to take the iron with.

My 2nd concern is I am continually testing with anemic results, why would iron not be in the list of pills they were giving me. I just realized that I had not had any iron during my hospital/rehab stay. The first week I was in the hospital I got an iron infusion after I got the 6 units of blood. Dr. K talked to the dietician and got a list of what I needed to be taking. Strange. I started taking it Saturday. I've just been taking 2 hours before I take the 1st batch of medicine. But I remember it is supposed to be taken wi

I got one set of iron infusions in 2012 when my ferritin was 9. I've kept it in the triple digits since then by taking Proferrin heme iron. I get it from Vitalady. The prescription Proferrin Forte is no longer carried by any pharmacy near me. So I'm stuck with regular Proferrin.

If you can take regular iron, good for you. I don't absorb anything other than Proferrin and iron infusions of Venofer. So that's what I do.

I buy almost all my vitamins from Vitalady. The rest I get local, on sale.

Latest posts

Back