Via las vee-GAS

As long as I've got my own toilet I'm not caring. I like sharks...and shopping for weird shit and swimming and eating. Any combination of the above is cool. Oh and nature...is nature permitted in Vegas?

Maybe I'll get another tattoo? Also I like bikers...they are chewy and I can't eat a whole one but they are soooo sweet. I was raised by them don't forget and Aussie bikers are a lot more hideous than your American types. I'll keep you right Sue...make sure your knife isn't too big and your chains don't get caught in your Spikey dokeys.

As long as I've got my own toilet I'm not caring. I like sharks...and shopping for weird shit and swimming and eating. Any combination of the above is cool. Oh and nature...is nature permitted in Vegas?

Maybe I'll get another tattoo? Also I like bikers...they are chewy and I can't eat a whole one but they are soooo sweet. I was raised by them don't forget and Aussie bikers are a lot more hideous than your American types. I'll keep you right Sue...make sure your knife isn't too big and your chains don't get caught in your Spikey dokeys.

Think Hollywood Honeywagons! Then nice ones even have a little place to stretch out.

http://www.hollywoodhoneywagon.com/65_foot_10_room.html

Spiky has a point - if you're only going to do it once, do it BIG. Luxor is fairly over-the-top. Not sure about the newer hotels. I'm cheap and if lots of people are going to come, cheap hotel is a big help. OTOH, if we know far in advance, we might be able to get a good price on an early reservation for a block of rooms and fancy-schmancy hotel. I'll leave it to the locals to figure that out!

COME NORTH DAMMIT!!!!! We can drink our weight in Montana craft beers and pig out on freshly caught trout....
I think your population density stats can show you that not very many people consider that a great idea...lol!

(Of course, that population density is exactly what makes it a draw for me.)

Nah, the population density stats show that not very many people are TOUGH ENOUGH to do that *cackle*.

To be fair, beer and trout are the fun bits. It's that whole winter thing that people are scared of.

Nah, the population density stats show that not very many people are TOUGH ENOUGH to do that *cackle*.

To be fair, beer and trout are the fun bits. It's that whole winter thing that people are scared of.
Pfffft I live in the Scottish Highlands and work in the North Sea...bring it on.

I am visiting America in 2016. One of my pals from Oz is turning 60 so we thought we'd get arrested in another country despite Australia. I plan on also meeting up with some of you..even the filthy Communist in the head scarf and sensible shoes. I may be tempted to scuttle over to San Fran as well and stink up that seaboard.

So a lot has happened! I'm in the process of applying for a mortgage. Remember my dream house on the beach? Well just above that (far away from the high tide mark) is a stunning croft house and land. I'm going for my second viewing when I'm home from the rig. A lot rides on if my broker can pull a rabbit out of his hat but here is hoping.

It seems that my dreams and ambitions are becoming reality. I'm just beyond overjoyed and excited.

Anyone know how many peanut butter cups can fit into your carry on luggage?

Anyway..I expect presents and a virgin sacrifice if I'm visiting that is all.

Bring that skinny ass on over!

Latest posts

Back