Via las vee-GAS

kirmy

I am visiting America in 2016. One of my pals from Oz is turning 60 so we thought we'd get arrested in another country despite Australia. I plan on also meeting up with some of you..even the filthy Communist in the head scarf and sensible shoes. I may be tempted to scuttle over to San Fran as well and stink up that seaboard.

So a lot has happened! I'm in the process of applying for a mortgage. Remember my dream house on the beach? Well just above that (far away from the high tide mark) is a stunning croft house and land. I'm going for my second viewing when I'm home from the rig. A lot rides on if my broker can pull a rabbit out of his hat but here is hoping.

It seems that my dreams and ambitions are becoming reality. I'm just beyond overjoyed and excited.

Anyone know how many peanut butter cups can fit into your carry on luggage?

Anyway..I expect presents and a virgin sacrifice if I'm visiting that is all.

I live close to the Commie and the Munchkin. I will bring presents but a virgin may be a little tough. I want to be there if I don't throw it all in and move to Ecuador.

Best of luck on your house! I am excited for you!

Good. I can accept my body weight in bacon at a pinch. It will be a delight to meet you in exactly 411 days time.....give or take actually correctly calculating it.

OOOOH! Congrats on the house and I hope it all works out! Pictures...

The virgin will be tough.... Hard to find in Vegas! Bet Diana and Charles would fly out too! Keep me posted!

I live close to the Commie and the Munchkin. I will bring presents but a virgin may be a little tough. I want to be there if I don't throw it all in and move to Ecuador.

Best of luck on your house! I am excited for you!
Yo quiero ir tambien...puedo traducir...un poquito!

OOOOH! Congrats on the house and I hope it all works out! Pictures...

The virgin will be tough.... Hard to find in Vegas! Bet Diana and Charles would fly out too! Keep me posted!
Will do. There is jungle drums saying as much. May be a good old fashioned hoedown!

I would take you anytime. I need to learn more Spanish. I can as for the bathroom, milk, beer, chicken, water, etc but I am no good at holding up my end of a conversation.

Latest posts

Back