Update: All Time Low

So glad to hear you are on the upswing! Can't wait to watch that weight ticker start to climb a little. You really deserve a break.

Liz - I am confident the weight and labs will rise. I have been debating when I should get my next lab draw as I ant to see how the new anatomy is functioning in that regard, but I don't want my recent hospital stay to bias the numbers.

Also, Dr K gave me a shot of vitamin D before surgery so it will also be interesting to see who the D is doing, after that affect wears off..so not sure whether to do now or weight. I can get labs done and covered every month if I want, and have been for the last year, well for the most part.

I might get labs drawn sometime this week to establish a baseline and then again in a month. If I am absorbing better I want to ramp down my vitamin intake if justified.

Exercise and activities like golf is something I am really looking forward to. I just need to get over this latest hospital stay and infection and get my energy back. As soon as that happens I am going to start working out again to build back muscle mass.

Latest posts

Back