Today is the day for DBmom23

Hello everyone. First post from the dark side. Many thanks for all of your well wishes and kind thoughts--it feels great to know so many people rooting for me. and thank you to @Larra for being my angel and repotting back.

Today is post op day #2 and I think I'm doing ok. Still haven't had anything to eat yet--just clear liquids. And lots of walking around the halls.
I would love to get home today but still needing toradol+norco for pan. It's not terribly painful but I just get so uncomfortable i can't stay in one position for more than a few minutes. But it's still early so hopefully by the end of the day.

I will start posting in My Journey and keep you all updated.

She's back!

If you're well enough to be posting, you're doing just fine. Just keep sipping and walking. Toradol is a great drug and is available in pill form, so maybe you could get some for home?? Of course each person responds differently to each drug, but for me it's much more effective than other NSAIDs.

Yay! So glad to know you are doing well for day two! I wish you a quick and complete recovery!

Latest posts

Back