Sunday Weigh In (9/14/2014)

Well, I did it. Slipped into an underweight BMI. 109. Ugh.
Never thought I'd have to worry about this.
Pounding back the protein shakes and eating whatever I can get down.

:clapping:Not bad at all, Liz!

Last week 119
This week 120

Got a bit nervous when I touched on 116 two weeks ago, so this is just fine with me!
Good going, Pam!

going by pants, I am also holding steady. I choose to be OK with that! :D
Yeap, holding steady esp when traveling is great.

Down 2 since last week, but hovering 1/2 pound from onederland! Hopefully next week will be the big milestone!
You'll see it...good going on the 2 lbs. I expect to hear the yell without benefit of the internet!
Well, I did it. Slipped into an underweight BMI. 109. Ugh.
Never thought I'd have to worry about this.
Pounding back the protein shakes and eating whatever I can get down.
Big hugs headed your way. Have you talked to your PCP or Dr. Boyce about Creon?

Good job all. Well, except @shann. I hope you stabilize soon.

Last week: 187
This week: 183.8
Loss of 3.2
WTG, NA!!!

Hello Ladies,
LW: 120
TW: 118

Shann I am at the bottom end of healthy BMI not underweight but it can be a bit scary. Hopefully you will be able to put on some weight and are not feeling run down.

Have a great week all,
Whit

Hello Ladies,
LW: 120
TW: 118

Shann I am at the bottom end of healthy BMI not underweight but it can be a bit scary. Hopefully you will be able to put on some weight and are not feeling run down.

Have a great week all,
Whit
Whit, hope you stabilize and don't lose any more.

Me too Liz,
I do not feel bad. I have tons of energy. I worked nonstop yesterday cleaning out our garade. Lots of lifting and moving. I have been eating as much as I can and taking vitamins so hopefully the loss was due to exertion and only 3 real meals yesterday.
Best,
Whit

Congrats everybody! Wish I could join you in onederland some of you. Especially jealous of @brooklyngirl - so very close to onederland.. Congrats and hope you're there next week.

As some of you may know - I'm not a weigh-in-every-week type of gal. I don't even own a scale and haven't since my roux-en-y gastric bypass back in April of 2009. I only weight when I have a doctor's appointment. Also - @southernlady said we can go by pant size or however we're feeling as well. So this is my first post in the Sunday weigh-in... Yeah yeah yeah - I know it's humpday - but I'm on Black Folks Time - so excuse the lateness
di-UIP2.gif

First of all - I'm feeling great physically - better than I've ever felt. Emotionally is a bit of a different story perhaps - but physically ==> Wonderful. I've noticed the past couple days that I've been able to add a notch on my belt. Used to only be able to go to the 4th hole - now I've got to the 5th hole. I thought it may be because the belt is old LOL --- But I feel a bit of room in my jeans as well. Kinda makes ya feel good when the jeans aren't as tight as they had been.

Second - I had a doctor appointment this afternoon. I was up almost 9 pounds on my visit before last. Today - I'm down 11 pounds! I was flabbergasted.
The only thing that actually made me smile during the entire appointment. YAY for me.

J.

Congrats everybody! Wish I could join you in onederland some of you. Especially jealous of @brooklyngirl - so very close to onederland.. Congrats and hope you're there next week.

As some of you may know - I'm not a weigh-in-every-week type of gal. I don't even own a scale and haven't since my roux-en-y gastric bypass back in April of 2009. I only weight when I have a doctor's appointment. Also - @southernlady said we can go by pant size or however we're feeling as well. So this is my first post in the Sunday weigh-in... Yeah yeah yeah - I know it's humpday - but I'm on Black Folks Time - so excuse the lateness
di-UIP2.gif

First of all - I'm feeling great physically - better than I've ever felt. Emotionally is a bit of a different story perhaps - but physically ==> Wonderful. I've noticed the past couple days that I've been able to add a notch on my belt. Used to only be able to go to the 4th hole - now I've got to the 5th hole. I thought it may be because the belt is old LOL --- But I feel a bit of room in my jeans as well. Kinda makes ya feel good when the jeans aren't as tight as they had been.

Second - I had a doctor appointment this afternoon. I was up almost 9 pounds on my visit before last. Today - I'm down 11 pounds! I was flabbergasted.
The only thing that actually made me smile during the entire appointment. YAY for me.

J.
YEAH!!! See told you to go by something like pants...better feeling than a number on a scale ever will be!

di-UIP2.gif

J.

This is really good. I hope that you are able to get the emotional side working for you too! I am so glad to see you participating in this thread. I know some weeks it's hard to post! Lately, for me, I keep losing and gaining the same 2 or 3 pounds. I am eating too many carbs! I have to get myself back in line! Scary shit!

Also, as long as you are not late for dinner, black people time is fine with me. :)

Latest posts

Back