Sunday Weigh In (12/31/2023) New Year’s Eve

I'm sorry you are down 2 pounds, Liz

I'm assuming I'm the same as last I weighed: 145

I am meeting up with friends at lunch time and going to another friend's house tonight to eat/drink/watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show for some reason. but we plan to celebrate on East Coast Time as some of us like to be in bed way before midnight!

I'm sorry you are down 2 pounds, Liz

I'm assuming I'm the same as last I weighed: 145

I am meeting up with friends at lunch time and going to another friend's house tonight to eat/drink/watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show for some reason. but we plan to celebrate on East Coast Time as some of us like to be in bed way before midnight!
Have fun with your friends. Celebrating East Coast time makes for a decent night.

Last week 174.8
This week 174.8

I found a bunch of low carb baking recipes, which are only low carb if you stick with the serving size. :ROFLMAO: I'm just thrilled to start the New Year overweight instead of obese.

Last week 174.8
This week 174.8

I found a bunch of low carb baking recipes, which are only low carb if you stick with the serving size. :ROFLMAO: I'm just thrilled to start the New Year overweight instead of obese.
Basically a recipe is low carb if it’s mostly protein. I never did substitutions and thanks to being allergic to almost every artificial sweetener and gut sensitive to all of them, I stuck to just sugar and honey. Which meant I had to be very aware of my carb consumption even if I didn’t actually count them.

And being in a brand new category is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back