Sunday Weigh In (5/3/2015)

LW: 120
TW: 120

Holding steady here too. Not a bad thing. OB even though you know it's coming the stalls can be unsettling. I remember thinking I was going to one of those who this surgery did not work for. Hang in there.

I'm off to Philly on business. Have a good week.

Whit

Last week- 170
This week- 171, which is the number I seem to keep coming back to. Still struggling with my eating, so while I'm happy, I'm afraid as well. I downloaded some apps for BED and anxiety this week, hoping they help, at least a little!

LW: 120
TW: 120

Holding steady here too. Not a bad thing. OB even though you know it's coming the stalls can be unsettling. I remember thinking I was going to one of those who this surgery did not work for. Hang in there.

I'm off to Philly on business. Have a good week.

Whit
Have fun in Philly! And good for you for staying steady.

Last week- 170
This week- 171, which is the number I seem to keep coming back to. Still struggling with my eating, so while I'm happy, I'm afraid as well. I downloaded some apps for BED and anxiety this week, hoping they help, at least a little!
I'm sorry it's causing anxiety.

Okay, stupid question time for me...what does BED stand for?

Last week: 153.6
This week: 155.4
Gain of 1.8 pounds WTF!!

I'm sorry, NA...you are keeping track, correct? Maybe something you had not had before or just that time of the month or, or...just being aggravating?

Liz- BED is binge eating disorder. My therapist is pretty certain I either have that or a series of food addictions, or a combination of both. Meh.

LW 124
TW 125

Trying not to panic. Still weight training nearly every day, clothes still fit the same, but just not used to this!!!!! On the positive side, 115 WAS way too skinny...
Feel ya, @newanatomy and @brooklyngirl
Don't panic...you are finding your new normal. AND remember, You saw ME head back up after my lowest. It does mess with the mind. After all gaining is not what we want to do but as long as you feel great, your clothes STILL fit well, try to ignore the bitch of a scale.
Liz- BED is binge eating disorder. My therapist is pretty certain I either have that or a series of food addictions, or a combination of both. Meh.
Thanks, I knew it was something eating disordered related but Mr. Google wasn't helping. I kept getting bedroom furniture hits!

Thank you, Liz. I know you are right and your advice all along to 'go as low as you can' is so appreciated now! I never really freaked out when I was teetering on underweight because you assured me that bounce back would be inevitable. Seems to be here for me now and as uncomfortable as it feels seeing the scale inch up, I am still at a mid 'normal' BMI and do feel much stronger than I did at a lower weight. Thanks for lighting the way for me! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

LW 166
TW 163.8

I cut out the powdered non dairy creamer in my coffee and am forcing myself to use HWC instead.
I knew I was getting extra carbs from my creamer but I kinda lost track of just how many.
It's cut down my coffee consumption too because I just don't enjoy it as much with HWC.
That's a good thing, means I'm drinking more water.

Have a great week everybody.

LW 128.0
TW 127.2

I just keep chuggin' along....

I have a Disney vacation coming up in 2 weeks with the family in Florida...hope to keep the weight gain to a minimum!

Latest posts

Back