Sunday Weigh In (5/10/2015) Happy Mother's Day

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Mother's day!

Last week 139
This week 140 and up at the top of my range, NOT where I want to be.

Looking back over the last few weeks...
Added more calcium in the form of Jarrow Bone Up.
Fat consumption is down
Thinking I need to up my fat again to counter the increased calcium and put the skids on the re-gain.

Happy Mothers Day Ladies. I am not a mom but I am a grandma (stepdaughter) and feel very fortunate as a result.

LW: 120
TW: 120

Most of last week was spent in Phliadelphia. Lovely city. I brought lots of food to eat on the plane and styed hydrated as best I could. This week I go to Minneapolis for a couple of days and plan on doing the same thing. Hopefully I will have the same results.

Have a great week.
Whit

Happy Mother's day to those that celebrate!
4 weeks ago: 153.8
3 weeks ago: 153.6
Last week: 155.4
This week: 153.4

Really, .2 of a pound again minus the gain of 1.8 pounds from three weeks ago. UGH, at least it isn't another gain. That puts my losses at .6 of a pound for the four week period, not great but, not up!

Happy Mothers Day Ladies. I am not a mom but I am a grandma (stepdaughter) and feel very fortunate as a result.

LW: 120
TW: 120

Most of last week was spent in Philadelphia. Lovely city. I brought lots of food to eat on the plane and stayed hydrated as best I could. This week I go to Minneapolis for a couple of days and plan on doing the same thing. Hopefully I will have the same results.

Have a great week.
Whit
Good for you. Staying on plan when traveling is hard but doable with planning.
LW: 327
TW: 316.4

I stepped on the scale several times to make sure that was correct. I'm ridiculously pleased with this.
WTG!!! That is awesome. I loved the drops those first weeks when the weight just seem to MELT off!
Happy Mother's day to those that celebrate!
4 weeks ago: 153.8
3 weeks ago: 153.6
Last week: 155.4
This week: 153.4

Really, .2 of a pound again minus the gain of 1.8 pounds from three weeks ago. UGH, at least it isn't another gain. That puts my losses at .6 of a pound for the four week period, not great but, not up!

NA, it's gonna make you crazy if you try an analyze this....Doing good!

LW 125
TW 124

Raising my glass in honor of all those who have mothered another. Whether a child, grandchild, niece, nephew or anyone who needed some guidance and TLC - especially fur babies!
Have a wonderful week!

Happy mother's day to everyone. I think 2 weeks ago I had went back to 170. Stepped on the scale today it said 162.5. I'm not going to get excited yet because bounce all around from 161 to 170. We'll see what it says next week.

It's nice to see that everyone is on track and doing well.

Happy mother's day to everyone. I think 2 weeks ago I had went back to 170. Stepped on the scale today it said 162.5. I'm not going to get excited yet because bounce all around from 161 to 170. We'll see what it says next week.

It's nice to see that everyone is on track and doing well.
Good going! You will get there. You just had a major rough ride this year.

LW 163.8
TW 160.9

Somewhere in the 150's is the lowest I got with the VSG.
My goal to be at a normal BMI is 135.

Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely ladies! I hope you all had a great day!

LW 163.8
TW 160.9

Somewhere in the 150's is the lowest I got with the VSG.
My goal to be at a normal BMI is 135.

Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely ladies! I hope you all had a great day!
Excellent! Just go as low as you can as long as you stay a normal BMI.

Excellent! Just go as low as you can as long as you stay a normal BMI.
I'm not at all sure I can make it to a normal BMI...but if I do, and by some miracle I still lose a bit after that, I'm dang sure not going to stop it. I know I'm going to have some bounce back so I'd really like to get as low as my body will allow.
I think I'm going to copy my BF post about my creamer carbs and post it here.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to All!!

I got my husband to clean/vacuum over the house & my kids put away all of their toys!! That was the best Mother's Day gift....besides being taken out to a nice dinner!

Now to the weigh-in:

LW - 127.2
TW - 127.6

Still hanging in around the same weight...so I am good. I'll be a different story over the next week or so....I do not think I'll be able to resist all of the goodies at Disney. Wish me luck.....

Latest posts

Back