Sunday Weigh In (4/2/2017)

Two weeks ago 125
TW 125

Embracing my 65th birthday today by focusing on full senior discounts, no more PAP smears, and the glory of my DS! My hip has just about healed and I can get around quite well now. Spent Friday at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens with the grandkids and walked for 5 hours with no problem! Life is GOOD and am so grateful for good health and my tiny size!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Two weeks ago 125
TW 125

Embracing my 65th birthday today by focusing on full senior discounts, no more PAP smears, and the glory of my DS! My hip has just about healed and I can get around quite well now. Spent Friday at the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens with the grandkids and walked for 5 hours with no problem! Life is GOOD and am so grateful for good health and my tiny size!

Wonderful!! Happy Birthday!

LW 174
TW 174

NSV - Went shopping this week, all pants were size 10 and shirts were mediums. I accidentally grabbed a small and it fit! Not very well, but I didn't rip it apart trying it on, I put it on and thought meh this seems smaller, and I looked at the tag and realized it was a small(not there yet).

Have eaten so much meat this week. The hubby and I bought a new grill for our anniversary- got a Komodo grill. The meat is so amazing, sausage, chicken, burgers. Can't wait for brisket and summertime BBQ.

Off to Baltimore for work this week. I'm interested to see how I keep up my routine and what the scale says when I get back. I feel like I've done so well the in the past few months since I stopped all the traveling- my challenge is to find a lot of protein and MAKE the time to exercise, even if I have to be up at 430 to do it.

LW 174
TW 174

NSV - Went shopping this week, all pants were size 10 and shirts were mediums. I accidentally grabbed a small and it fit! Not very well, but I didn't rip it apart trying it on, I put it on and thought meh this seems smaller, and I looked at the tag and realized it was a small(not there yet)..

Clothes shopping is so much fun now. I think skinny jeans are the best invention ever! Skinny jeans and ankle boots. I have not spent money on clothes yet, but I have bought a ton of boots - San Francisco is a year around boot city. It's so interesting, I'm inching towards 10s on the bottom, but still my shoulders and rib cage are so big, still a 14 up top. When I was small last time, I was a 6-8 in pants and a 10-12 up top. Getting there.

Two weeks ago 125
TW 125

Great news on the hip my friend, and Happy Birthday (again). :D

SW 355
LW 188 (swollen and was up from 186.2 previous week)

TW 184.2

Much better :)
Glad the swelling is receding. You are doing awesome.

LW 153.0
TW 153.0

Nothing of interest to report. Hoping this is just more stair-stepping and not a stall as I'd like to lose another 10 before it stops. We'll see...

Have a good week everyone!
Just keep eating the way you should. If you do, you do if not do be it.
LW: 174
TW: 177

What goes down must go up? Will continue to concentrate on food choices and exercise and put the scale away. Shopping for a bike this week!
Get a good one. You got this.
YAY!!!!

LW - 168
TW - 166.

I bounced up from 167 to 168 last week. This week, I lost it and another pound.
Good for you.
I need to get my bike out :D
:) Or you could walk like crazy.
Two weeks ago 125
TW 125

Happy birthday! That's an awesome way to spend time, with the grandkids.
Last week: 156
This week: 154.5

Life is good!
Awesome
LW 174
TW 174

NSV - Went shopping this week, all pants were size 10 and shirts were mediums. I accidentally grabbed a small and it fit! Not very well, but I didn't rip it apart trying it on, I put it on and thought meh this seems smaller, and I looked at the tag and realized it was a small(not there yet).

Have eaten so much meat this week. The hubby and I bought a new grill for our anniversary- got a Komodo grill. The meat is so amazing, sausage, chicken, burgers. Can't wait for brisket and summertime BBQ.

Off to Baltimore for work this week. I'm interested to see how I keep up my routine and what the scale says when I get back. I feel like I've done so well the in the past few months since I stopped all the traveling- my challenge is to find a lot of protein and MAKE the time to exercise, even if I have to be up at 430 to do it.
Love the NSV's.
LW: 72.0 kg | 158.7 lbs
TW: 71.5 kg | 157.6 lbs

Slowly inching back down again. Desperate for next week and my vacation. A little worried about food (I can't eat spicy things) but most of it will be fish, and I'll just skip the rice.
Doing good. Focus on protein and have fun on your vacation.
Back down to 179
That's what dh weighed in this morning. Are you sure y'all aren't twins????

Latest posts

Back