Sunday Weigh In (3/29/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 137
This week 136.

Slowly getting back down to my preferred spot of 135. (My comfort range is 135-140 but prefer the lower end of that).

I got some new clothes, ordered from Kohl's...new pair of jeans, same size/brand as before and they fit just fine. As long as I stay with the same make, I can order those online. Nice to be able to wear the same size season after season and only get new cause you WANT TO not because of a size shift.

Happy Sunday Liz,
Fantastic you are on the way to your happy spot. Actually almost there.
I can't believe I'm wearing out clothing as opposed to outgrowing out of them.

LW: 118
TW: 119

My weight this week got down to 116 which was a little scary but I was a little dehydrated and had not eaten enough the day before.

Off to enjoy this Sunny Sunday.
Have a great week

Whit

Last week 157
This week 155.6
Loss of 1.4 pounds. This is only 1 pound less than 4 weeks ago. I seem to losing in a spiral pattern for the last few months, up down, lose gain. Scary how slow to non-existent my weight loss is becoming. I am hoping for a few more pounds to accommodate bounce back.

Last week 171
This week 170

I think this is the new normal for me, I'm cool with it, just hoping to not have a huge bounceback!

And great job, ladies, have an awesome week!!

Happy Sunday Liz,
Fantastic you are on the way to your happy spot. Actually almost there.
I can't believe I'm wearing out clothing as opposed to outgrowing out of them.

LW: 118
TW: 119

My weight this week got down to 116 which was a little scary but I was a little dehydrated and had not eaten enough the day before.

Off to enjoy this Sunny Sunday.
Have a great week

Whit
Glad you pooped back up to a better spot. Gotta focus on hydration!

LW 123
TW 122

Feeling good! Maybe because I am now on Spring Break!!! Yay!!!
Have a great week!
Very good!
Last week 157
This week 155.6
Loss of 1.4 pounds. This is only 1 pound less than 4 weeks ago. I seem to losing in a spiral pattern for the last few months, up down, lose gain. Scary how slow to non-existent my weight loss is becoming. I am hoping for a few more pounds to accommodate bounce back.
Good for you...as to the slow, your body may just be taking a break.

Okay, go back and look at my timeline of losing. I thought I was done at 7/8 months out, then ended up dropping another 20 lbs before I hit the 2 year mark.
171.6 on 3/15/ today 168. I'll take it.
Playing in a new decade...good for you.
Last week 171
This week 170

I think this is the new normal for me, I'm cool with it, just hoping to not have a huge bounceback!

And great job, ladies, have an awesome week!!

Same as just what I told NA...your body may be adjusting. It might drop more before you get out to 2 years.

my weight is the same and so is my pants situation. plus, what was passing for winter is OVER.

@Charris and @southernlady I suppose I'm not too worried, because I really have A LOT of excess skin and when the time comes to have some of that removed, especially the tummy/panni, which I'm fairly certain would get covered by insurance (not sure if anything else ever will, we'll cross that bridge after babies) I'm pretty sure that's gotta be a good 15-20 pounds of extra skin and fat right there.

No weigh in for me today as we're traveling. I'll get on the scale in the morning and post.
However; I had my first "cheat" day yesterday. We went to Spring TX for a baby shower for DH's nephew and his wife. 4 months out now and had my first bad carbs. Nothing outrageous, but I had a few crackers to try all the dips and I had a few strawberries with fruit dip, and I took two bites of a cookie to taste them and had a very small piece of cake. Oh, and I had a Bloody Mary. That was over a 4 or 5 hour period.
Not stressing about it at all either!

my weight is the same and so is my pants situation. plus, what was passing for winter is OVER.
Good for you!
Winter may be over where you are but not here. Woke up to 34 this morning, yesterday was as bad and didn't get above 50 all day long.
winter.jpg
No weigh in for me today as we're traveling. I'll get on the scale in the morning and post.
However; I had my first "cheat" day yesterday. We went to Spring TX for a baby shower for DH's nephew and his wife. 4 months out now and had my first bad carbs. Nothing outrageous, but I had a few crackers to try all the dips and I had a few strawberries with fruit dip, and I took two bites of a cookie to taste them and had a very small piece of cake. Oh, and I had a Bloody Mary. That was over a 4 or 5 hour period.
Not stressing about it at all either!
Safe trip...and if you post your weight, fine but it isn't necessary.
Congrats to your dh's nephew and wife.
No carb is bad...just not what we want to indulge in and it may be bad for you.

Latest posts

Back