Sunday Weigh In (2/23/2014)

damn, Liz, that sucks.
I forgot I was going to weight myself at work. I might go in today and do it since I forgot last week, too.

Hello Ladies,

Bummer Liz but I am learning the roller coaster is a ride we all take.

I like your method too Jackie. I am still a daily weigher. It is a habit I just can not seem to break. I know it stems partly from my history with regain after RNY and partly the I can not believe I am losing factor. I did not pay attention and as I kept gaining and purchasing larger and larger clothing I did not weigh at all. However I do not get to wrapped up in the daily fluctuations.

LW: 127
TW: 125

Off to the Treasure Island Flea Market. I am very excited about the food!

http://www.treasureislandflea.com

Have a great wee.

Whit

Hello Ladies,

Bummer Liz but I am learning the roller coaster is a ride we all take.

I like your method too Jackie. I am still a daily weigher. It is a habit I just can not seem to break. I know it stems partly from my history with regain after RNY and partly the I can not believe I am losing factor. I did not pay attention and as I kept gaining and purchasing larger and larger clothing I did not weigh at all. However I do not get to wrapped up in the daily fluctuations.

LW: 127
TW: 125

Off to the Treasure Island Flea Market. I am very excited about the food!

http://www.treasureislandflea.com

Have a great wee.

Whit
GOOD for you and enjoy today!

Last week: 250.8
This week: 247.6

Is this average for someone so early out? 3.2 lbs?
Seems a little slow for someone who is eating so very little and never over 45 grams of carbs per day.
Oh well, at least it is still going down.

Not at all, Newanatomy! I went back to see my progress on MFP the first month after surgery and it averaged about 2.5-3 lbs per week. Be patient and enjoy the loss. As is always said, this is a marathon, not a sprint! Keep doing what you're doing!

Not at all, Newanatomy! I went back to see my progress on MFP the first month after surgery and it averaged about 2.5-3 lbs per week. Be patient and enjoy the loss. As is always said, this is a marathon, not a sprint! Keep doing what you're doing!

Okay, thanks Bagof4!

Last week 385.1
This week 363.6

Now I know why I'm so lightheaded and still feeling dried out! But not complaining! :)

Good job all!

LW 121.2
TW 118.2

Love my DS!
Doing great
Last week: 250.8
This week: 247.6

Is this average for someone so early out? 3.2 lbs?
Seems a little slow for someone who is eating so very little and never over 45 grams of carbs per day.
Oh well, at least it is still going down.
Think LONG haul, doing fantastic
Last week 193
This week 190

Bunch of losers here this week!
Well, MOST of us, LOL...doing great, Ricky
Last week 385.1
This week 363.6

Now I know why I'm so lightheaded and still feeling dried out! But not complaining! :)

Good job all!
WOW, just WOW!!!

Liz, I think you meant to title this thread 2/23, since that was last Sunday.

today I was 149, down from 151 last time.

lots of bad eating since then (especially yesterday) so I think weighing once a week is a good idea. I will try to remember to do it again on Saturday.

at least I have pants I can wear...

Liz, I think you meant to title this thread 2/23, since that was last Sunday.

today I was 149, down from 151 last time.

lots of bad eating since then (especially yesterday) so I think weighing once a week is a good idea. I will try to remember to do it again on Saturday.

at least I have pants I can wear...
Fixed it....
Good for you...there are days when I eat better than other days...but if I weigh just once a week or pay attention to something like a pants size, it helps me from just having a bad case of headinthesanditis

Latest posts

Back