Sunday Weigh In (2/22/2015)

Last Week 120
This Week 122

I'm ok with that. Took the 3 older grandkids down to the 'city' for a bit of shopping and out to lunch at Slaters 50/50. We had never been there before. WOW! Meat patty in the burger was 50% beef and 50% BACON! Topped with sautéed mushrooms, guacamole, Gouda and bacon mayo, I thought I had died and gone to DS heaven. Best part I could only eat half of it and now get to relive the meal for lunch!!!!

Last Week 120
This Week 122

I'm ok with that. Took the 3 older grandkids down to the 'city' for a bit of shopping and out to lunch at Slaters 50/50. We had never been there before. WOW! Meat patty in the burger was 50% beef and 50% BACON! Topped with sautéed mushrooms, guacamole, Gouda and bacon mayo, I thought I had died and gone to DS heaven. Best part I could only eat half of it and now get to relive the meal for lunch!!!!
Sorry you went up...but WOW, that does sound like an excellent lunch.

LW: 119
TW: 118
Hello Ladies,
Sunny beautiful day today in Northern California. Work is still a stressful but it has settled into a routine so surprises are at a minimum. If I know what's coming I can plan for it.

Have a great week all.

Same as last week, even though an impromptu day trip to Atlanta, yesterday, left me drinking nothing but caffeine and alcohol :confused: Quite irresponsible, but starting off today with a shake and a 20oz bottle of water!

LW: 119
TW: 118
Hello Ladies,
Sunny beautiful day today in Northern California. Work is still a stressful but it has settled into a routine so surprises are at a minimum. If I know what's coming I can plan for it.

Have a great week all.
Good for you...glad the surprises are at lease minimal.

Same as last week, even though an impromptu day trip to Atlanta, yesterday, left me drinking nothing but caffeine and alcohol :confused: Quite irresponsible, but starting off today with a shake and a 20oz bottle of water!
Staying put is great. Esp when you have an off the wall day!

Last week: 158.6
This week: 156.6
2 pounds in the right direction!
Good for you, NA!!!

Last week 173
This week 172

super duper slow...but at least it's going down so I'm not complaining. Just hope it continues!

@southernlady thank you for starting this thread every week. I really like the accountability and I enjoy reading everybody's posts!

Last week 173
This week 172

super duper slow...but at least it's going down so I'm not complaining. Just hope it continues!

@southernlady thank you for starting this thread every week. I really like the accountability and I enjoy reading everybody's posts!
Hey it was a lb down!
And you are welcome....I do it as much for me as everyone else. I need the accountability as well.

Latest posts

Back