Sunday Weigh In (2/2/2014) Groundhog Day

the sun is up already somewhere? :081:

size jeans: 8

muffin top: significant

comfort level: slightly better!!

after only a week of mostly eating better due to my focus on water, I notice a difference - less Pants Pain. :angel11:

I continue to struggle with the water - am surprised it's this hard - but I'm on the right track.

onward! :a015:

the sun is up already somewhere? :081:

size jeans: 8

muffin top: significant

comfort level: slightly better!!

after only a week of mostly eating better due to my focus on water, I notice a difference - less Pants Pain. :angel11:

I continue to struggle with the water - am surprised it's this hard - but I'm on the right track.

onward! :a015:
Just keep getting fluid in, it's working...and yeap, the sun is already up on this side.

Happy Sunday!! We finally have rain. Yippee.

LW:127
TW: 128

Killer gas this week basically daily. Ugh! Time to eliminate simple carbs completely, add yogurt, and maybe a probiotic? Have a great week all.
Whit

Last week 119.4
This week 119.4

6 MORE weeks of winter??? How 'bout SOME winter for the So Cal mountain resorts. Really hurting and we are really concerned about this summer's fire season. :dontknow:

Happy Sunday!! We finally have rain. Yippee.

LW:127
TW: 128

Killer gas this week basically daily. Ugh! Time to eliminate simple carbs completely, add yogurt, and maybe a probiotic? Have a great week all.
Whit
Doing good holding pretty steady, Whit...and yeap, time to start focusing on the killer gas reasons. I do a daily yogurt and a probiotic. I only get killer gas occasionally.
Last week 119.4
This week 119.4

6 MORE weeks of winter??? How 'bout SOME winter for the So Cal mountain resorts. Really hurting and we are really concerned about this summer's fire season. :dontknow:
WEE...you held steady!!! Very good.
Yeap, six more weeks...not sure y'all need winter as much as you need RAIN. Anyone up for a rain dance out there?

:5footballhelmet:I hope everyone enjoys the superbowl. We are going to hand out around home. I bought some chicken wings to bake. I hope I can enjoy some too.

Last week: 266
This week: 257.8

Attachments

• 5footballhelmet[1].gif
    5footballhelmet[1].gif
    236 bytes · Views: 0
:5footballhelmet:I hope everyone enjoys the superbowl. We are going to hand out around home. I bought some chicken wings to bake. I hope I can enjoy some too.

Last week: 266
This week: 257.8
WTG, NA!
I'm trying to avoid it...but with only one TV in the house...it's hard, LOL
Still hanging out at 167-170. Now that I've cut my beloved shell-of-a-pretzel-roll bread out, we'll see if anything changes.
You'll get there PS...bit's just harder on revisions. Good for you for staying put tho.

@bagof4 I'll send you all the cold. I live in the south because it's suppose to be warm. Horribly cold winter for the south.

Didn't weigh last Sunday I was recovering from our Mardi Gras ball.

Previous weigh in: 124.4 I think
Today's weight: 123.1

Saw 122.9 two days ago. That's where I am shooting to land.

@bagof4 I'll send you all the cold. I live in the south because it's suppose to be warm. Horribly cold winter for the south.

Didn't weigh last Sunday I was recovering from our Mardi Gras ball.

Previous weigh in: 124.4 I think
Today's weight: 123.1

Saw 122.9 two days ago. That's where I am shooting to land.
Good for you!

Last week 193
This week 193

Pigged out yesterday for the superbowl. Will see how the rest of the week goes

Latest posts

Back