Sunday Weigh In (11/16/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 137
This week 135

That means I've lost 5 lbs since my jaw surgery 10 days ago. Now the trick is to KEEP this off. I'm right in my happy spot of 130-140!!!
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:

way to go!!!

I have started a new policy of weighing myself every Friday at work. (saw a scale at a thrift store for $5 and....nope, not doing it)

last week 159
this week 158

I'll take it!

LW 118
TW 122

Up 4 . Went to science camp with my 36 - 6th graders for three nights and think I caught an upper respiratory bug. Lots of draining mucous, deep deep cough. Yuck. Not worried about the gain at this point.....

Down 2.3 as of yesterday's weigh-in. Today was sleep in day, first holiday party of the season the night before! Not weighing the day after a party, even if I stayed mostly on track :)

Good job all you losers and maintainers!

I am down 0.8.

I am happy to be down again.
Good for you, NA

LW 118
TW 122

Up 4 . Went to science camp with my 36 - 6th graders for three nights and think I caught an upper respiratory bug. Lots of draining mucous, deep deep cough. Yuck. Not worried about the gain at this point.....
Sorry you are sick. Make sure you stay hydrated! And maybe some extra vitamin C. As for the gain, don't stress it.

Down 2.3 as of yesterday's weigh-in. Today was sleep in day, first holiday party of the season the night before! Not weighing the day after a party, even if I stayed mostly on track :)
Glad you had fun at the party...and I would go with yesterday's weigh in too! Good for you.

LW 118
TW 122

Ugh, I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks Liz and NA. I have not been sick a day for over 3 years now so am hoping this just passes through quickly. Doubled my C, drowning it out with fluids and keeping fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back