Sunday Weigh In (10/12/2014)

Today 154. Ugh! Not sure what weight was last Sunday, but my Friday weigh in at Weight Watchers was up about 4-5 pounds. :/

Good morning,
The weather has been fantastic in the 70's and 80's and it looks like we have another week or so before it starts to get rainy and wet. I love it but am ready for fall to kick in.

LW: 120
TW: 119

Have a great week,

Whit

Today 154. Ugh! Not sure what weight was last Sunday, but my Friday weigh in at Weight Watchers was up about 4-5 pounds. :/
Lynn, just get back to basics and rein in the carb monster if he's taken hold. You can do it.

Good morning,
The weather has been fantastic in the 70's and 80's and it looks like we have another week or so before it starts to get rainy and wet. I love it but am ready for fall to kick in.

LW: 120
TW: 119

Have a great week,

Whit
WTG, Whit...fall is starting to be in full force here!

Fall has definitely arrived in the mountains of Southern California - heater kicks on in the morning, leaves are a glorious orange and red and my yard is a mess! Loving it!

Last week 119
This week 118

Last week 181.8
This week 181.2
Total loss of 0.6 pounds

Slow, slow, slow weight loss. Too much bouncing up and down. I need to work out more and get my energy level back up. I also need to earn those extra carbs I have been eating. Ugh!

Last week 181.8
This week 181.2
Total loss of 0.6 pounds

Slow, slow, slow weight loss. Too much bouncing up and down. I need to work out more and get my energy level back up. I also need to earn those extra carbs I have been eating. Ugh!
You will get there...you are far enough out now to have to sweat this...it's not the easy part like the first couple of months when the weight seemed to just MELT away!

Ok, I'm going to do the weigh in, but I do it Weds... This week down 3.4, granted, water-bloat.. but going the right way since all I really cut out was pure sugar, and 90% of the breads and bready-junky stuff. Working my way back to sub 155, 14lbs to go, and another 10 to be in my comfy place.. amazing what going off the rails carb/sugar/beer wise can do.

Ok, I'm going to do the weigh in, but I do it Weds... This week down 3.4, granted, water-bloat.. but going the right way since all I really cut out was pure sugar, and 90% of the breads and bready-junky stuff. Working my way back to sub 155, 14lbs to go, and another 10 to be in my comfy place.. amazing what going off the rails carb/sugar/beer wise can do.
Amazing what just cutting out sugar can do. You can do this. As to what dat, it doesn't matter. I picked Sunday long ago cause it was easiest for me, ;)

LONG time ago...back in the dark ages I think, I worked in fast food. So I had all the drink I could handle for free. Was gaining weight of course, but did make the switch from sugar sweetened tea to (at that time it was the pink packets cause splenda hadn't appeared yet) and lost 25 lbs. Still obese but was better just by doing that one thing.

Latest posts

Back