Stanford Study on impacts of probiotics on bariatric patients

writegirl

Work in Progress
I know many of us (perhaps most of us) already beat the probiotic drum. I still found this pretty interesting. I've been a strict believer in probiotics ever since I had a massive h-pylori infection. I won't go a day without them. It looks like that is a really good idea post op:

PROBIOTICS HELP GASTRIC-BYPASS PATIENTS LOSE WEIGHT MORE QUICKLY, STANFORD STUDY SHOWS
http://www.healthyforum.info/2017/0...se-weight-more-quickly-stanford-study-showsa/

If that's true I need to get some. BUT strange they just call the probiotic Puritan's Pride. That's the company name....

If that's true I need to get some. BUT strange they just call the probiotic Puritan's Pride. That's the company name....

Yes, I saw that too, but this line made me think it was more for uniformity in the study than an advertisement for a specific brand: "the probiotic group consumed one pill per day of Puritan’s Pride, a probiotic supplement that is available online and in many stores. Morton has no financial ties to the company that makes the supplement."

It's definitely a little odd, I'll admit.

i just have misunderstood ehat was written. I read it and understood it to mean he gave the 1 Puritand Pride probiotic daily. meaning he was letting us know which brand he used? no one else understood it the same?

Latest posts

Back