@southernlady

SJB41976

@southernlady :

I friend requested you on FB because on the day of my surgery I would like my hubby to send you a PM to let you know how I am doing and you can pass it on here. Would that be OK. In case you didn't recognize your new friend request...it's ME! I am on Dr. K's FB group now and that's how I found you.

Thanks!
Susan

@southernlady :

I friend requested you on FB because on the day of my surgery I would like my hubby to send you a PM to let you know how I am doing and you can pass it on here. Would that be OK. In case you didn't recognize your new friend request...it's ME! I am on Dr. K's FB group now and that's how I found you.

Thanks!
Susan
The one with the Hello Beautiful tattoo for your profile picture?

@southernlady :

Thanks!
Susan
His FB page is really cool, isn't it? He has great recipes that show up every day it seems and I love his blogs (come from his site but this way I don't have to go seek them out). We need so many more full service practices like his and Dr's with his level of dedication (yes I know that is a high bar but man he cares about his patients well being and doing right by them).

@DSRIGGS I hope he goes to doctor's conferences and is educating dr's on the differences between RNY and DS. So frustrating that almost ALL dr offices don't understand the differences!

@DSRIGGS I hope he goes to doctor's conferences and is educating dr's on the differences between RNY and DS. So frustrating that almost ALL dr offices don't understand the differences!
I do know that he goes to conferences and advocates for the proportional DS, but I get the feeling that a lot of these Docs are arrogant and don't listen. They believe they are the best and know everything.

Latest posts

Back