Sorry, time for a poop thread!

I might make up some fat bombs to try. I have some cream cheese and lemons, that might be good!

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will try them. I also posted in the other thread. So, don't worry about me not taking my calcium, I am taking it.

I never tried it...but just file it away...in case nothing else works. You don't want to damage yourself with ultra-compliance if it is causing problems. My sister is about to have surgery to repair a rectocele....a HORRID surgery. In her case, the 10# baby may have been the cause, but constipation can also cause the problem.

This is a non-graphic graphic. The real stuff is just too scary.

204879.jpg

I am sorry your sister is going through this! Sucks!

I did eat 4 caramels last night and 4 creamy mints (I don't know what they are called, the ones with the little candy dots on the bottom). No difference. I do eat sugary treats on occasion. Ask @southernlady about the S'mores! I just haven't purposely had any white flour yet. I still eat too many carbs though just, mostly complex carbs.

I am sorry your sister is going through this! Sucks!

I did eat 4 caramels last night and 4 creamy mints (I don't know what they are called, the ones with the little candy dots on the bottom). No difference. I do eat sugary treats on occasion. Ask @southernlady about the S'mores! I just haven't purposely had any white flour yet. I still eat too many carbs though just, mostly complex carbs.
Good luck. Flour bloats me up like I'm at least eight months pregnant. On occasion, I have measured and found myself to be five inches smaller at the waist by mid-morning the next day. If I were to try KK, I'd probably just eat the "crust" all the way around. (The only real bread that does not do this to me is REAL sourdough...because of the fermentation that takes place in the starter. I'm just never sure if it's the "San Francisco" type that's the best...but I think it is.

I forgot that canned pineapple (the no sugar added kind if that helps) works about as well as a minneola or half an orange with that cup or two of strong coffee. I guess grapefruit would, too, but now that I take a statin, that option is gone. Oh, well.

Good luck. Flour bloats me up like I'm at least eight months pregnant. On occasion, I have measured and found myself to be five inches smaller at the waist by mid-morning the next day. If I were to try KK, I'd probably just eat the "crust" all the way around. (The only real bread that does not do this to me is REAL sourdough...because of the fermentation that takes place in the starter. I'm just never sure if it's the "San Francisco" type that's the best...but I think it is.

I forgot that canned pineapple (the no sugar added kind if that helps) works about as well as a minneola or half an orange with that cup or two of strong coffee. I guess grapefruit would, too, but now that I take a statin, that option is gone. Oh, well.

I have my share of bloat! I don't think I need white flour in my diet, ever. I am afraid of what it will do to the gut flora. I am trying to keep mine happy with probiotics and prebiotics and good for me foods. I eat junk too. Phish, I wish I were some kind of angel. I ain't.

How do you just eat the crust on a doughnut? KK is the Krispy Kreme doughnut, right? It is just soft ooey goodness. I could eat one of those in two bites! I miss them! Good thing we don't have any where I live. I would have to drive to Utah. Not saying that will never happen though.

I have my share of bloat! I don't think I need white flour in my diet, ever. I am afraid of what it will do to the gut flora. I am trying to keep mine happy with probiotics and prebiotics and good for me foods. I eat junk too. Phish, I wish I were some kind of angel. I ain't.

How do you just eat the crust on a doughnut? KK is the Krispy Kreme doughnut, right? It is just soft ooey goodness. I could eat one of those in two bites! I miss them! Good thing we don't have any where I live. I would have to drive to Utah. Not saying that will never happen though.
The other day, I bought TWO doughnuts. Hadn't had one in forever. I ate the frosting/icing off the top and tossed the rest. Altogether, I'm sure I ingested < a teaspoon of the doughy part. But that was enough for me. I must be insane.

The other day, I bought TWO doughnuts. Hadn't had one in forever. I ate the frosting/icing off the top and tossed the rest. Altogether, I'm sure I ingested < a teaspoon of the doughy part. But that was enough for me. I must be insane.

That is freaking hysterical! I could see myself licking a doughnut. I just buy some chocolate instead. :eek:

Latest posts

Back