So happy - Stall is over. 159.4 pounds today

Just had to share. After a month of bouncing between 164 adn 162, I lost 3 pounds in 5 days. So happy!!!!!!

I said to my dad - and not to offend anyone - but there seems to be a causal relationship between my stalls and how Donald Trump is doing. At which point, he said, you are going to look like Twiggy at the rate we are going. (hope that made someone laugh).

I'm so happy. I cant believe I lost 105 pounds in 9 months and only have 24 pounds to go.

Just had to share.
Grats!

And for me as well! @galaxygrrl clearly signals to the universe's stall gods to give them a kick in the pants. You're doing amazingly well.

I still think about the amazing brunch at your place and the bacon scallops ;)

Yay! And you were so lovely at that brunch. You and Larra were so kind and nice andf asnwered so many questions for me. The downside of Mexico is you are kind of on your own afterwards and I was really struggling with this transition. And I remember you were about where I am now and you were like to gets better and that meant so much. It does get better.

Thank you so much for the support. I'm fitting into 8"s. I can't believe it.

I think for all of us who've struggled for so long, it takes a while to get through our heads that this really does work and we won't be the one person who doesn't lose any weight.

Latest posts

Back