Pretty Sure I will Pay for This

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I just ate about half of a quart of Edy's chocolate peanut butter cup Ice Cream that COllin brought home for me. It was melting around the edges and I love it that way so I kept going around the container and the next thing I know there is only about half of it left.

Pretty sure this is going to hurt tonight.

Ice cream is a trigger food for me. I seriously cannot have it in the house. Of course, I do bring it in my house because my oldest LOVES ice cream and he is underweight, so I buy the best. But, it's not hard to resist plain vanilla. But you put some flavor in it, and I'm gone. I have been craving a lot of ice cream this summer. And even though I don't binge on it anymore, I know eating it at all isn't going to help with my goals. I don't know if it's because it's summer or because I may get a revision soon....but, I'm enjoing ice cream while I can. I know it will likely be a long time before I eat it. But I am looking forward to making some of the "healthy" "clean" ice cream (coconut milk base) in the future.

Sorry to hijack your post, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ice cream.

I just ate about half of a quart of Edy's chocolate peanut butter cup Ice Cream that COllin brought home for me. It was melting around the edges and I love it that way so I kept going around the container and the next thing I know there is only about half of it left.

Pretty sure this is going to hurt tonight.
Not to sound ignorant, but I honestly haven't eaten much in the way of sweets since my surgery. What symptoms are you expecting? Diarrhea? I used to loooove ice cream but really have no desire for sweets at all. Guess that's a good thing. :th youknow:

Not to sound ignorant, but I honestly haven't eaten much in the way of sweets since my surgery. What symptoms are you expecting? Diarrhea? I used to loooove ice cream but really have no desire for sweets at all. Guess that's a good thing. :th youknow:
Your desire will return. I didn't want any for quite a while either.

Too many sweets can cause uncomfortable gas and frequent loose stools. Last night wasn't bad.

Your desire will return. I didn't want any for quite a while either.

Too many sweets can cause uncomfortable gas and frequent loose stools. Last night wasn't bad.
UNLESS you are lactose intolerant and then ALL bets are off.

But it's the combination of fat and sweets that can really cause issues. Esp if you already had a HIGH fat day.

I love ice cream. It's so hot right now and ice cream just fixes whatever isn't right with my world. Sad, but true. I make the 'good' stuff quite often. Just throw HWC, flavorings, and Splenda in the machine and come back in 20 minutes. But I do sometimes buy the real stuff. Right now there is a pint of cafe con leche in the freezer calling my name. It WAS on special!

Latest posts

Back