PreOp Tomorrow

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
My preop is tomorrow and I am not excited. Mr P had asked me to get below 200kg as I was 210kg last time I saw him. I DID have it as low as 190kg in the summer as I had my pedal to the metal ready for my DS...then one thing happened after another....you know...the 3 week holiday in the USA and came back to flood the downstairs within 5 minutes of being home and then a couple of months of DIY and then christmas.

I know. I suck. I can only blame myself. I get it. It just sucks so bad that I was doing sooo well and my number never came up and I honestly never thought it would as I was getting the run around. Now I am pissed off at myself. Ugh. I'm going to get an earful tomorrow and so not looking forward to it.

I just needed to moan and vent. I'm scared. Im a people pleaser and hate nothing more than disappointing people. :/ Oh well. Onward and upwards.

On the upside, these iron pills have me "going" a lot...so I might just be lighter lol

Oh yeah. I AM! And if I am still on for the 18th after he reads my labs, then I can do 2.5 weeks protein shakes with 1 meal a day....but I gotta have a goal line!!! If could just diet to infinity and beyond I would done it! lol. Ugh. Yeah, Ive already been shot down for a resleeve at the same time so Im going to ask about a 75cc channel. Im sure he will say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I think I'm his pain in the ass patient lol. I do adore the bones of him, but I ask a lot of questions, make demands, and know my shit...some dudes don't look kindly on being one upped by a fat chick lol.

But in my head I rock lol. If I can get this far with the sleeve alone then I can rock whatever the hell I am given. Plus I have you guys to shove me in the correct directions. Im finally getting this vitamin thing around my head...which has been difficult, but since I was diagnosed deficient and given tabs and had to DO IT, it seems a lot less complicated lol

Oh yeah. I AM! And if I am still on for the 18th after he reads my labs, then I can do 2.5 weeks protein shakes with 1 meal a day....but I gotta have a goal line!!! If could just diet to infinity and beyond I would done it! lol. Ugh. Yeah, Ive already been shot down for a resleeve at the same time so Im going to ask about a 75cc channel. Im sure he will say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I think I'm his pain in the ass patient lol. I do adore the bones of him, but I ask a lot of questions, make demands, and know my shit...some dudes don't look kindly on being one upped by a fat chick lol.

But in my head I rock lol. If I can get this far with the sleeve alone then I can rock whatever the hell I am given. Plus I have you guys to shove me in the correct directions. Im finally getting this vitamin thing around my head...which has been difficult, but since I was diagnosed deficient and given tabs and had to DO IT, it seems a lot less complicated lol

Hey dont get down on your self just keep on going in the right direction. Like you said how many people do you know still loosing weight 3 years after getting a sleeve? Why wont your doctor do a 75cc or a 50CC. What method does he use to determine who gets what? Or does everyone get the same thing?

He uses the NHS method lmao. (everyone who doesnt have cash to go private gets a cookie cutter DS). He hasn't said no to a re-sleeve, just no for now. So 5 years or so down the line, that might be possible.

I'm happy with my progress and successes. My whole surgical team uses words like "extremely well", and "bloody hell" when looking at my notes. So anyone who thinks I have sat around eating twinkies cos I'm not skinny can suck my toe :)

In fact, I was told Friday, he only does 2 part DSes on the NHS. I can only assume this is because 1) some do well with just a sleeve and it's cheaper and 2) if people do need the DS he gets paid for both ops.

yeah lol I do love him and he is the best of the best of the best for the DS on super fat peeps. I'm soooo glad he is doing me!!!! (He's not bad eye candy either and he has a lush soothing voice)

That's my girl. If you need a surgery angel pm me your mobile number and I'll check in with you and report back to the crew here. I'm offshore right now but will be able to contact you.

Latest posts

Back