Please take a look at DSFacts dot com and provide feedback

I just found it interesting on the vitamin section very little is addressed concerning anemia.
And this is comment is a coding issue...when you click on a link, it's not obvious that the list appears below it. I am on a laptop and it took a min before I realized the links I wanted were there, just not showing on my screen.

When I click on this one:

Decreased lipid malabsorption in both gastric bypass and biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch

It says I need a username and must pay to read it. I would love to see this.

Okay, I admit I am a little slow on the uptake. Is this intended for surgeons? The ones I click, you have to pay to read.

Good comments and questions - I will be forwarding comments to the webmaster for the site, so keep 'em coming!

Liz - I was on the phone with him as he walked me through the process for uploading new papers, and I had to have it explained to me too - I thought the link wasn't doing anything. I think the cursor should jump to the top of the references, or at least have something that says they are under the list of categories. By the way, the same paper can be tagged in different categories.

@DianaCox
I don't think I'm having a problem but I could be wrong. When I click on #18 which is VBG related it shows the list again but if you scroll down past the list it gives you three different choices of articles to read. When you click on one of those it does show at the top a price to view but if you scroll past the price you do see the article. I will go back and check a few more but see if you get the same.
@southernlady which one relates to vitamins? I must have missed it.

@DianaCox This what I am reading. I had to put it in a pdf because I couldn't copy and paste something that big.

Attachments

• Perioperative complications in a consecutive series of 1000 duodenal switches.pdf
    219.2 KB · Views: 4
No online it looked normal but when I put it to PDF that's what I got (remember not computer savvy but I try). I also wanted opted for full article instead of abstract. I just wanted show you that I think the full thing was there. Is this what we are suppose to be seeing. I love reading this type of stuff. I just wish my mind would retain the info. I flunked 5th grade because I couldn't retain. Anyway I hope I am helping and If not I'll stop.

Barb, it looks the same to me - I will let Dr.K know. However, SOME full length references are going to be available from these links, if the reference is publicly available online (and some are). I'll look into it more over the next couple of days.

Latest posts

Back